• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: a couple of MS or MOP CAMMED aluminum reflectors .377 ( 8.38mm) for Mag builds

Pokerstud

Enlightened
I'm building a couple of Mag mods for gifts and am in need of a couple of medium stippled ( preferred ) or medium orange peel CAMMED aluminum reflectors with a .377 hole ( 8.38mm ). I'd prefer them to be in pristine condition if at all possible. If you can help me out, please shoot me a PM. Instant payment paypal at the ready. Thanks.

Bob

Last edited:

x923x

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: a couple of MS or MOP CAMMED aluminum reflectors for Mag builds

PM sent.

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kaidomain sells cammed reflectors in MOP finish but they are not very good quality...

on the other hand litho123 sells his high quality reflectrors in SMO,HS,HOP,MS,MOP,LS,LOP on CPFMC but they are camless (he can provide shims anyway...)

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Kaidomain sells cammed reflectors in MOP finish but they are not very good quality...

on the other hand litho123 sells his high quality reflectrors in SMO,HS,HOP,MS,MOP,LS,LOP on CPFMC but they are camless (he can provide shims anyway...)

Thanks for the reply FILIPPO. I do have a couple cammed MOP reflectors on order from Kaidomain as a backup. FM will more than likely have another run in the future, hopefully soon.