• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* Polaris 3D MR16 custom mag mod $50 *SOLD*

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of Ginseng's Polaris lights for sale. It is a silver 3D mag body with a 12AA battery holder, with good CBP 1650 batteries installed. Comes with three MR16 lamps: an USHIO 6500K whitestar 50W SP12 deg, an EiKO SOLUX 4700K 50W 10 deg, and an Iwasaki (EYE) dichro-cool 75W. These are all special lamps that have a dichroic coating on the glass reflector that allows the red and infrared wavelengths to pass through the reflector and into the head, thus changing the whiteness of the beam to something approaching noon day sun CCT. It's a stunningly white and impressive beam, but at the expense of runtime and heat. See Ginseng's threads for more information. Also comes with a battery holder for charging that allows you to snap the battery in and then clip alligator leads onto the holder contacts so you can charge the pack with a stand alone charger. This light does not come with a charger. You will need to provide that (or already own that) yourself. The battery holder is wrapped in shrink wrap for convenience, but this can be removed and so can the AA cells, if you wanted to charge them via a consumer AA charger.

Cost is $50 plus $10 for shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance will cost $3 if you want it. Once the del. conf. label is scanned, the light is your responsibility.

I accept paypal to *address removed* (CC or bank funded, doesn't matter) or check or money order (PM me for my address).

The first person to post "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

Ottawa411

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Polaris 3D MR16 custom mag mod $50

I'll take it! Thanks

:paypal:

Last edited: