Surefire C Series with Leaf body

Swagg

Enlightened
Hey guys, I'm looking at adding a leaf body to my C2 and I was looking for pics so I can see look and fit. Anyone have any? Post what ya got or send me some links. Thanks

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yeah, that's where I'm gonna buy from I just can't find what it looks like as a complete light. Like how does the Surefire black finish match the leaf black etc...Thanks

I've got a Leef C tail - M head, 2x18650 body. I need to get an M4 turbohead for it. But I already have the z41 tailcap that I'll be using on the Leef body. The Surefire tailcap is black. The Leef body looks black, but has a very dark purple hue to it. So no, it's not an exact match.

matt0

Enlightened
I have a Leef McClicky tailcap on a 6P and the colors match up well but the McClicky is more dull/matte... It's HAIII so thats expected. I have seen what Monocrom is talking about where some lights have a purple-ish hue to them but the tailcap matches the color on my 6P pretty well

Swagg

Enlightened
I'm wanting to add the c 2x18500 Leaf body to my C2 head so I can use a high power Lumens Factory bulb. It seems like the C2 head won't really look that good with the Leaf body though. Also, how do they feel? Are they really solid feeling?

knightrider

Enlightened
Very solid feeling. Another option is to go with natural bare silver aluminum Leef Body. Then you don't need to match. They look really slick - black bezel, silver body, black tail-cap. The black is pretty close to the SF black, not a bad match.

txgp17

Enlightened
I have a Leef 2-18500 body in black. It looks great, the color match is good, and it feels very solid, like a tank. But make sure you use some lube like lighthound suggests.

I'm using it to provide extended runtime with a Malkoff M60, I get 2 hours before it goes black. I'm using a HA Surefire tailcap off a M3, I came across two spares on ebay. But I can drop 3 primaries in it and I'm back in business.

bagman

Enlightened
I've got 3 Leaf bodies, a 1 x 18650 C-C, 2 x 18500 C-C and a 2 x 18650 C-M

They are superb pieces of it, very well made and solid.

The colours wont match (none of mine do and I've bother HA natural and black ones) but then who cares :D