• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS- Smart Chargers, NiMh, selective 2-stage, different ranges

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD- Smart Chargers, 7.2V to 12V, NiMh, selective 2-stage

SOLD

I have two smart chargers, for NiMh batteries only, to let go as a year or so ago I loaded up with an RC do it all BC-6 charger and no longer needed these.

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER VIEW

USED AND SECOND HAND: THIS ONE STILL FOR SALE!
The blue one charger is 7.2V to 12V and I used it on a Mag Charger and AA Powerex 7.2V pack for a 5761. It too has selective power out puts.It has a Tamiya connector, alligator clip option. If I did not say that you would not know it, still got the box, no wear or tear, just being honest.

They sell new for around $50. I ask $10 and shipping.

Batteyjunction version click here.

NEW BUT SECOND HAND: THIS ONE IS SOLD
Green one Charges 9.6v-18V with a selector for two input ranges. It has a Tamiya connector, alligator clip option and heat sensor for the temperature cut out if you chose to use it. I have never used this charger. It was for an IRC 65 I still have not built.
They sell new for around $28. I ask $18 and shipping.

Battery space vesrion click here.

Both feature charge condition pilot lights and removable AC cords. These charges are great to use with magnets from your local hardware store or DX. A few rare earth magnets will allow you to connect to any number of batteries.

I am a private hobbyist, although one charger is new you must consider I am not commercial or a dealer so these are all second hand and have no guarantee from me. You can see chargers like this for sale in different threads in CPF.

Seller pays shipping, USPS to North America. Shipping is upon receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

Here is the certification that you know what you are doing and do so at your own risk if you buy. I do this with everything I sell these days. Up front we all know where we stand. Don't we love modern society and its concepts?

THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE, MATERIALS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED SECOND HAND USED, AND NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS OFFERED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPILATION OF THE PARTS AND COMPONENTS ARE NOT PROVEN TO BE COMPATIBLE FOR ANY INTENDED USE AND HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, SAFETY OR RELIABILITY. THE BUYER AND END USER PURCHASE OR USE OF THESE PARTS INDIVIDUALLY OR TOGETHER AS A COMPLETE DEVICE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND RELEASE THE ENTITY A.K.A. NORTHERN LIGHTS OF ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION AND USE OF THE ITEMS REPRESENTED IN THIS OFFER FOR SALE. BUYER CERTIFIES THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ITERATED OR NOT HEREIN AND UNDERSTAND THIS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ALSO CERTIFIES THAT THEY ARE OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM. BUYER AND USER ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS STATEMENT AND INDICATE SUCH BY ACCEPTING AND PURCHASING THESE ITEMS IN THIS OFFER

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
:bump:

For those building P7 and other LEDs and wanting to stay with NiMn these are good choices for chargers.

The one charger at 7.2 V is ideal for 5761, ROP and 1185 and a few other common hot wires.

I guess I am one of the few that builds charging jacks which these type of chargers work good to recharge in the light type systems.

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
STILL HAVE ONE FOR SALE!

SHIPPED IT INTERNATIONAL FOR $5.71 USD

I never used these, got them for two projects that when I built the mods I ended up using Lithium batteries and my do-it-all BC-6 charger.

The charger is good for many of the battery packs, standard and custom that Lux Luthor builds.

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
BUMP! I did not realize one is still here! I am so inactive now, I miss modding lights but can only do so much any more. This is like new: Terms above:

USED AND SECOND HAND: THIS ONE STILL FOR SALE!
The blue one charger is 7.2V to 12V and I used it on a Mag Charger and AA Powerex 7.2V pack for a 5761. It too has selective power out puts.It has a Tamiya connector, alligator clip option.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
bup, I mean bump...

REDUCED PRICE...NORTHERN LIGHTS IS RETIRING FOLKS...it all has to go...

They sell new for around $50. I ask $10 and shipping. see post #1

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take backup if you prefer to shipped CONUS. charger will goes to Pasadena. Ca in my case!:wave:
OK, he is paying the shipping it will be his call. I have shipped back and forth with another member in the UK frequently in the past. Considering things are relative, that is the best they can do as it applies to everything they buy over yonder.

Latest posts