• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-$25 SHARK and REMORA!

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
- SHARK and REMORA!
< ; )}}}}>< I fish therefore I am...

Naming the driver, SHARK, I took them, hook, line and sinker. Actually I purchased more stuff than I am now going to need, I am not going to mod that many lights in the future! It is your gain. Shark and Remora are one lot and go together.

I got carried away and bought too many. The Shark was a new one from last fall, apparently the 26V output without the copper "C" model, new and still in the wrapper untested, not used. The same condition exists for the Remora. They are not mounted to each other and the shark does not have a potentiometer, it is meant to receive the remora.

$25.00 USD, but to make it worth even more for you I will pay the shipping, your savings as the going cost is $20 + $9 + Shipping = $29 + Shipping

Here is where you get them, their pictures and instructions and help and other good stuff:

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=shark
http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=9888

There are dozens of threads about them on CPF, please search the key word, shark and remora, if you need a little more information.

They are drivers for multiple LED flashlights. Plenty of help on CPF to use them and they are a proven product.

I am a private hobbyist, although the battery is new you must consider I am not commercial or a dealer so this second hand and has no guarantee from me.

Purchasing and Shipping: -- I will pay the shipping continental North America. International welcome but I will pay up to $5.00 shipping, if it goes beyond that I need you to pick up the difference. I intend to use United States Postal Service, Shipping is upon receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

Here is the certification that you know what you are doing and do so at your own risk if you buy. I do this with everything I sell these days. Up front we all know where we stand. Don't we love modern society and its concepts?

THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE, MATERIALS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED SECOND HAND USED, AND NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS OFFERED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPILATION OF THE PARTS AND COMPONENTS ARE NOT PROVEN TO BE COMPATIBLE FOR ANY INTENDED USE AND HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, SAFETY OR RELIABILITY. THE BUYER AND END USER PURCHASE OR USE OF THESE PARTS INDIVIDUALLY OR TOGETHER AS A COMPLETE DEVICE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND RELEASE THE ENTITY A.K.A. NORTHERN LIGHTS OF ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION AND USE OF THE ITEMS REPRESENTED IN THIS OFFER FOR SALE. BUYER CERTIFIES THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ITERATED OR NOT HEREIN AND UNDERSTAND THIS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ALSO CERTIFIES THAT THEY ARE OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM. BUYER AND USER ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS STATEMENT AND INDICATE SUCH BY ACCEPTING AND PURCHASING THESE ITEMS IN THIS OFFER

Last edited: