Buying a Maxabeam in Europe

Francois1

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

As it seems that this searchlight has unparalleled throw and beam quality, I really want to buy one. The only problem is that I live in France. Does anyone here know an european retailer for Maxabeams ?

Kind regards,

Francois.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well hello Francois! We seem to travel down the same roads! I too am interested in a Maxa Beam and have been trying to get a number of members to get together one this. I live 2 hours from the PeakBeam compnay and plan to visit them this Summer.

Karl

Francois1

Newly Enlightened
Hi Karl,

I would be interested to join in a group buy if peakbeam or someone could ship to France. I hope you'll give us a detailed report on your visit to peakbeam !

Francois

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Karl,

I would be interested to join in a group buy if peakbeam or someone could ship to France. I hope you'll give us a detailed report on your visit to peakbeam !

Francois

Not to worry, I will. Are you still using the FireFly?

Karl

Francois1

Newly Enlightened
Yes I use it from time to time, it's very compact and simple, hence dependable: it's a nice little light. I take it with me on trips.
I'm really decided to get a maxabeam. I have an x990, and I don't think a polarion ph40 or 50 will give me much more throw, and throw is what I want. I've never had the chance to see a maxabeam in real life, just read countless reviews, each of them stating that it's the ultimate handheld throw-machine. Did you see one with your own eyes ? If yes, is it really that impressive ?

Francois.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Yes I use it from time to time, it's very compact and simple, hence dependable: it's a nice little light. I take it with me on trips.
I'm really decided to get a maxabeam. I have an x990, and I don't think a polarion ph40 or 50 will give me much more throw, and throw is what I want. I've never had the chance to see a maxabeam in real life, just read countless reviews, each of them stating that it's the ultimate handheld throw-machine. Did you see one with your own eyes ? If yes, is it really that impressive ?

Francois.

Yes it really is that impressive, and I have many lights. It is like a white laser. :thumbsup:

PeakBeamSystems

Newly Enlightened
Hi Karl,

Francois

Peak Beam does indeed ship to France. Francois, we have a dealer in France that I could put you in touch with if you fill out the contact response form on our web site (http://www.peakbeam.com).

Good luck with your group buy, Karl. See you down here in Edgemont, PA in a few weeks!

Annie McManus
Director of Marketing
Peak Beam Systems, Inc.
[email protected]

Francois1

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I filled the form but didn't get your reply. My name is Francois Duhem, and
my email is duhemf(removethis)@wanadoo.fr.

Francois

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's your answer Francois! Keep us posted as to your choices!:popcorn:

Thanks Annie, see you then!:D

Karl