• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Firefly package!! 06/15 EVEN HIGHER PRICE!!!!!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
HI guys I have a couple of firefly's which have seen very little use and look great.
One is a firefly ONE I believe it is black and has a Bad boy driver and a very bright emitter with an optic. The second unit is a a firefly 2 (I think) PLease correct me if I am worng) It is a Type III natural finish and comes with a cr2 tail as well as the stock tail the package includes an aluminum pill holder.
As with all Firefly's these need to be tuned up for a perfect beam with the optic. Both lights work great and look very good as well.
The Firefly II is as new pretty much where the firefly I has seen some use.
There is a spare pill mounted in the aluminum part which does not seem to fire. this may or may not be a simple mounting issue. I never really got into these and I found them in a drawer the other day and figure somebody else would benefit from them more than I am.
Price is $240.00 (cash PayPal 3.5% more for credit card due to PayPal tax) for the whole package. Shipped via first class post if you want it faster add $5.00. Want insurance add another $5.00. No I will not break it up I want to get rid of everything all at once. IMHO this is a GREAT price for a light with as little use as these have seen and they can be modded to your hearts content.

Here is a picture of the whole thing.
firefly1.jpg

I forgot the fine print.
First to post "I will take it" gets it provided they PM me for payment information and then follow through with payment promptly.
Thanks for looking.
The top price will be $250.00 and then I will take them off the market.
Yaesumofo.

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR sale Firefly package!!

Nice package deal with a great price! And very easy to mod with an SSC P4 or add a FluPic and make it a FF III. Anyone who hasn't owned a Firefly doesn't know what 'SMOOTH' means with a twisty.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great package! Wish I had the cash. Happy selling!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Self free bump to the top.
I will begin raisingt the price of this package soom So please buy it NOW if you are looking for lower prices It is not going top happen to this package.
Yaesumofo

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR sale Firefly package!! NEW HIGHER PRICE!!!

Hell, I'm gonna wait for this one to go to the top! Where elase can ya see your future investment rising in value!! Now, my question is how to translate this over to my "investments" in the stock market....:confused::naughty:

Karl

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR sale Firefly package!! NEW EVEN HIGHER PRICE!!!!!

Free bump to the top with a New higher price.
The Price will stop going UP at $250.00 and then I will pull if from sale. If you want these at this nice price I recommend you act soon. Price hikes may be random in nature and can happen at any time I feel like it...
If you are on the fence get off of it.
Yaesumofo

charlesn

Enlightened

How dare you threaten to raise the price to only $250! What about all of us out here who want to pay at least $300? This is price discrimination, James, which I believe is illegal.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, too bad on the price limit. I've got a $600 stimulus check burning a hole in my pocket :whistle:

Free bump!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR sale Firefly package!! 06/15 EVEN HIGHER PRICE!!!!!

Free bump to the top. I can't beleive that any CPF'er who is worthy of a stimulous check hasen't spent it several times over!! I know I did at least in my mind. Unfortunatly one of the lights I wanted (a surefire) is not on the market yet. My hope is that CPF'ers who do get a stim check spend it on American made custom lights or even American made commerical (SureFire/Maglight/Elektrolumens/Mr bulk/McGizmo/Fivemega/Data/ somthing along those lines. It isn't good enough to spend the cash on foreign made stuff sold in USA shops and please don't spend it at places like DX or the like PLEASE!! Or you could buy this package. The money from this sale will absolutly be spent on 100%(except the emitter) USA made gear.
BTW. You guys have asked for it. I have raised the price another $5.00
Personally I think this package is worth every penny at $250.00
WE will see if it goes that high.
Yaesumofo

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Howdy James! :wave:

With the spare FireFly II battery tube I have I can make 3 lights so I`ll take the package before MOFO inflation gets me for more! :grin2: Can you send me a PM with a PayPal addy, please. :)

Ken

Looks funny with the 2 logos but it works as a bezel. :p
AephTi010.jpg

Gotta love what you can do with a Dremel! :grin2:
002.jpg

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent.
That Krugerrand is a nice way to show off the firefly at it's best.
I only have a few left from the late 70's when I spent 5 years in southern Africa. KR were relatively cheap and were the best way to move money around countries who have extremely tight currency controls. The krugerrand was accepted by any local who wanted to convert their crappy local money to something they could use anywhere worldwide...
I have to say I am very happy to still have a couple if not just to remind me of my wild southern African travel years.
Thanks.
Yaesumofo

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD PENDING!!! Firefly package!! 06/15 EVEN HIGHER PRICE!!!!!

I picked up handlful of 1oz Krugerrands years ago for just over $300 each and I wish I had bought a bank bag full of them now! :ohgeez:

:paypal: and I thank you very much! :)