• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/T Icarus tri-lux in Aleph3, TB body, Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch-pics

G-2

Enlightened
We want to sell our Icarus tri-lux (U-bin luxIII) in an Aleph3 head, on a TB 3x123 cell body, with an Aleph trim 2 stage tail switch. This light has seen no use. Price WAS $295.00 NOW $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS offers considered. We will add $$'s + this trilux for a deal on a McLux PD-S if anyone has a PD-S they want to trade. Pics
IcurusBuild.jpg

Icurusfront.jpg

Icuruslowside.jpg

Icuruslowfront.jpg

Icurushighside.jpg

Icurushighfront.jpg

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Thanks Troy! We're selling this one to raise $$'s for a Ti PD-S! :naughty:

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Let's go with Was $295.00, NOW $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS. :thumbsup: Offers considered.

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Now $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS.

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Now $275.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS! Wow :tinfoil:

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Phantom, we're sorry, we have no tool for testing and we're not sure. On hight we can light up the top of the 45' Oak across the street. It is 3 Ubins focused to one point. Someone else might chime in that has the answer.

criollo

Enlightened
WOW......this one is not sold yet :thinking:

I have one in my backpack and it is still my favoite. The output of 3 x Luxeon U-Bin inside a 38mm Head still kicks bottom. :twothumbs

The price of TB's Tube alone is over $100 now i would believe ...and the Aleph 3 Tri-Lux Head is worth much much more. :naughty:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm surprised too this isn't sold yet. :shakehead

Here are the specs:
UX0J emitters
McR18 reflectors
BB500 driver
Runtime on high ~ 45 mins

This light runs on three primary CR123 cells or (better) on two li-ion cells.
Because of the U-bin luxeons lumens output should be in the range 262 - 340 lumens at 700mA.
Since the leds in this light run at 500mA output will be a little less but heat will never be an issue.

By the way I'm still very happy with my Miss Burma (same specs except she has T-bin luxeons)... :naughty:
Good luck with your sale Geoff & Suzy :wave:

G-2

Enlightened
Thanks so much criollo and Icarus, thank you both for the kind words!! Geoff is having second thoughts about letting this one go, big time!! We hope you both are great, as well as your families!! I predict this one goes back in the Safe. BTW Hey to all from our nephews graduation in Key West!