• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: 25GM NyoGel 760G ship to ger

Nos

Enlightened
Hi guys :wave: ,

after 3 broken o-rings i guess i need to change my lube from silicon spray to Nyogel. The problem is that it isnt available in Germany, and that the american lflashlight-shops charge ~25$ shipping cost :faint:

Is someone out here who can help and send me a tube Nyogel 760G 25GMS for ~15$?
(i dont mind some $ more or less :whistle:).

Thank you :thumbsup:

Nos

Enlightened
Someone did send me some drivers from US some time ago.
He shipped in an envelope for 2,5$, i think 15 dollars total are fine, or how much do you charge for shipping+ "handling" ? :sssh:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
IIRC it was less than $2 when I sent Nos that package which was before the recent USPS price increase. Even with the price increase sending him a tube of 760G should only cost $2-$3 for the postage (plus whatever materials & handling one might ask for?).

I'm willing to help you out. Not sure if $15 will cover it but I'm willing to send you a tube for whatever the tube costs shipped to me plus whatever the bubble envelope & postage costs to you. No additional "handling" fees. PM me if you need.

:wave:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I would gladly help out if I didn't have to stand in line for at least an hour in my stupid local post office. While I can print label and hand to my daily postman, that requires the global priority envelope $11.35 rate. He won't accept the cheap first class international items.