• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
#1 and #2 Withdrawn

Terms:

Offers and trades: Please no offers or trades at this time. Please don't ask to part or split lights.

Payment: paypal only. Cash paypal preferred. I frown on E-Checks. Lately, more people want to pay by credit card. Due to fees please add 3.5%

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: 1) Post the number and title of the item with "I'll take it" 2) PM me for paypal email stating if you will pay by cash (pre-funded) or by credit card.

Please read the above first before reserving a light. All sales final. I reserve the final say.

2ti3lq5.jpg

#1 Titanium A19
Mint condition, "Shelf Queen", never EDC'ed. 19mm reflector. Ti body from McGizmo and Ti head from TnC. Coated Sapphire lens from Shoppe. The light engine (LE) consists of a Cree Q5-WG (warm tint) and Wiz2 520 buck-boost. Batteries: 1x CR123 or 1 x RCR123
This is the longer light on the left for both pictures

#2 Titanium A2
Mint condition, "Shelf Queen", never EDC'ed. 20mm reflector. Ti body from McGizmo and Ti head from TnC. Coated Sapphire lens from Shoppe. The light engine (LE) consists of a Seoul P4 VO (warm tint) tint and Wiz2 520 buck-boost. Please note that due to tolerances between the head and LE the emitter doesn't center exactly. Batteries: 1x CR123 or 1 x RCR123
This is the shorter light on the right for both pictures

2ti2ct3.jpg

Please feel free to post questions and comments ;)
:thanks:

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2 x Titanium Alephs - $450 each!

I've always been searching for one, but now that funds are a little tight since I'm saving up for something, I can't get this. :mecry:

Anyway, good luck! Hope both of them find new owners.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights SF2! Is the head 2nd from the right a TNC Ti 19xr V5 head?

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm surprised these are still here. These are awesome prices for complete lights (with light engines). I love these Titanium McClicky Paks so much, that I have two. They are also currently unobtanium. Bump for SF2, an awesome CPF seller :D

BTW, I love the TNC V5 A19XR head on the McClicky Pak :poke::)

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, as you requested, I'll put some of my questions up here.
But I'd rather communicate with you thru emails, that way, I don't embarass myself. I'm a new guy here.
My email is [email protected]

OK, are both lights, head and sleeves and all the parts from McGizmo?

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested.
Please give me an email at [email protected]
I can only send you PM, I don't know how to find your email, here.
I think we can speed up the process that way.

Thanks

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

The heads are made from TNC and the battery pack/ tailswitch / clip are McGizmo. TTT

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Maxspeeds !

TNC Head is also 6-4 Ti ?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

octaf - email sent and :welcome:

Not sure the alloy. There probably is a slight difference between the 2 can't really tell. Also, a slight machining difference also.
Thanks Maxspeeds !

TNC Head is also 6-4 Ti ?

Here is the information from my email:
The 2 heads are made by TnC. They are a CNC machine shop. The internal head specifications are Aleph, that is Don McGizmo standard.

The body is Don's design and is not making these type heads anymore. I don't know who makes his parts.

I bought the bodies from Don and the heads from TnC. The rest of the components came from the Sandwich Shoppe.

I built the 2 light engines from Shoppe parts and emitters from various CPF members. I've built close to 20 of them (previously) and are well made. The LE in the 20mm one is loose due to tolerances and i have Teflon tape around the threads. This works good. The lights have been priced for you to add/upgrade your own LE's.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

6/19/08 - withdrawn

Last edited: