a call to fire men and women

DocD

Enlightened
this the uk about 10 to 15 years ago was a tv programe about saving energy, and in this programe was a steam generator, that used a water hammer effect this is like the pipe knock some older heating systems get
but the thing i can not get out of my head i think it was used to heat a fire house may be the chicago has an one heard of this?
cheers DocD

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Water hammer is typically a failure of proper operation of steam heaters/heating...

However, I found this Cavitation Heaters:

Fueless water hammer disclosure.

At Rome, Georgia Jim Griggs of Hydrodynamics, Inc demonstrated the assembly and operation of a "hydrosonic water pump" which operated over-unity by producing hot water or steam with energy in excess of the electrical energy input to the pump motor. "Over-unity" was confirmed by satisfied customers, including the Albany Fire Station, where engineers from the "local university" and the "local power company" had been called in to verify the over-100% efficiency.

Frankly--as soon as you see over 100% efficient, zero point energy, and the name of the website being "Panacea-xyz.org"...

I tend to believe that this is a cross between "true believers", cults, and scammers...

If this is what you were trying to remember--there is more here that can lead you to further information.

For something similar--take a look at an oldie but goodie thread from 2006 about "Brown's Gas"...

-Bill

DocD

Enlightened
many thanks for the info and link :) and it's what i been trying to find for 10 years or so:twothumbs, and to think it was nearly 20 years ago, i first watched the tv programe when i was just 18 years old :thumbsup:
cheers DocD

Last edited: