• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale on HOLD: M6 Guardian Rechargable for sale (with FM bipin)

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened
I have placed this sale on hold due to selling my WE Storm. If you decide you want this light you must email me at [email protected].

This is a rechargable used M6 Guardian for sale. The finish is worn in areas but it is undamaged and looks just fine (not great). I lost the lanyard thingy though.

You have two main options for this light. You can simply use the Lumens factory bulb and 6 rechargagle 3.7 volt batteries and get a nice bright light with a narrower beam than HOLA bulb but seemingly greater throw (and 35 minutes run time).

Or you can use FM's bipin adapter and a series of other bulbs (including the WA 1185 - very sweet). For those that are patient you can wait for FM to come up with his extensions again and purchase a 14.4 volt battery from Wicked lazers or LuxLuthor to power FM's super bulb. VERY NICE IN THIS LIGHT.

Comes with the Lumens Factory "700" lumens bulb ($25) and 6 rechargeable worn to hell batteries (no guarantees and who cares how much these cheap things cost) that work at this point but due to improper charging and overdraining you should get some new ones from AW.

Also has the original 2 bulbs (low and high) that it came with to convert back to the regular batterie$.

For an additional $70 you can have the FM 3x17670 holder and 3 AW protected batteries (this is very nice with the 1185), not very used. I will throw in my 1185 bulb as well if you splurge the extra $70.

This is turn key, I have done all I could to bring you (and myself) a great and complete light (with wear to the finsh because it has lived in my car for about 6 months):poke:

Still can't put photos on this forum:banghead:

NOTE: $275 gets the light (with orig bulbs, LF bulb, crappy batteries and FM bipin adapter) shipped to the US. An additional $70 gets the FM battery holder and AW batteries and the bonus 1185. $25 more gets my 14.4 volt battery that came with my Wicked Lasers 4100 Lumens light.

I also may be willing to trade for an FM light or two?

And like any flashlight fanatic I reserve the right to withdraw this at any time.

Do not pay unless you email me first and I email you back letting you know it is still for sale. The above prices are non-negotiable.

Thanks for looking

John LeBaron

Last edited:

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M6 Guardian Rechargable for sale (with FM bipin)

You can't post the same thing in more than one place. It's called crossposting and it's against the rules here. :(

Patriot

Flashaholic

You can't post the same thing in more than one place. It's called crossposting and it's against the rules here. :(

He closed his previous thread at the marketplace after a change of mind. I don't think it's a problem to change his mind again and open another thread here, in a separate forum.

Pics are always good, especially when the light is used.

Good luck with your sale.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast

He closed his previous thread at the marketplace after a change of mind. I don't think it's a problem to change his mind again and open another thread here, in a separate forum.

When I looked earlier this morning (my time), both threads were open simultaneously - and the light over at the marketplace was still for sale - not withdrawn. Looks like things have changed now though.

Anyhow, let's not clog up this thread.

It's a good price for the M6 especially given all the aftermarket accessories that will come with it. Good luck with the sale. :D

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened

Thanks guys,

I realized when I changed my mind that this light qualified to be in this forum so chose this one instead. My Wolf Eyes Storm remained in the other forum because it is "un-modified". When I started my original thread here for my Wicked lasers, it was closed by the moderater because it was unmodified (sold it on the other forum). Just getting the hang of things.

The other one was closed first. I then changed my mind. I don't know why it remained "open".:huh:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Sometimes there is legitimate confusion over which forum something that is 99% retail but has a tiny bit of customization, which technically allows it to be here. If it is a pure retail setup, like a Maxabeam or a Fenix or stock M6, then they go in Marketplace.

Since the split occurred, for whatever reason, I probably look over there on the average once a week, where I look at my topic categories here several times a day.

Anyway it belongs here with those customizations, and very good luck with your sale.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys,

I realized when I changed my mind that this light qualified to be in this forum so chose this one instead. My Wolf Eyes Storm remained in the other forum because it is "un-modified". When I started my original thread here for my Wicked lasers, it was closed by the moderater because it was unmodified (sold it on the other forum). Just getting the hang of things.

The other one was closed first. I then changed my mind. I don't know why it remained "open".:huh:

Sorry guys I shouldn't have made a fuss about the whole deal. Please accept my sincere apologies.

John is a good guy and you should all give him the benefit of the doubt here - he was just trying to do the right thing.

Once again, good luck with the sale - the price is fantastic and the M6 with the bipin mod is an absolute screamer.