AW's OEM for unprotected batteries?

marschw

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a 14500 cell and an 18650 cell from lighthound that were described on the web site as AW's cells. The 14500 I got was branded DLG, and the 18650 was branded LC. Is this correct, or are these the wrong cells? That is, are these the correct OEMs for AW unprotected cells?

Kevin Tan

Enlightened
You were either sent the wrong cells or you made the wrong selections. Check the prices you paid against the prices of the product sent. If the wrong items were sent, email Lighthound and he will make it right. If you made the wrong selection, ask if you can send them back in exchange for the right items. I am sure that Lighthounds will make it right.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I have a bunch of LC, but mostly DLG that I got directly from AW...some as recently as last fall. Has a little flahsier DLG logo on the blue label now.

Alexi*

Newly Enlightened
I got batteries from AW a week ago (protected 14500) They have a AW logo. And then the text IC.

marschw

Newly Enlightened
I got batteries from AW a week ago (protected 14500) They have a AW logo. And then the text IC.
Yeah my understanding is that the protected ones have a custom logo, but the unprotected ones do not. From what LuxLuthor and bfg9000 said, it sounds like I got the right ones, however.