LC-3 LED Flashlight-Sale

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
LC-3 LED Flashlight

This insanely inexpensive, 3-LED flashlight is small enough to tuck in your purse, briefcase, pocket or rucksack, but bright enough to put you at ease in the dark. It's made of solid aluminum and runs for 20 hours on ONE "AAA" battery. At this price, every room and car can have an LED flashlight on hand. Lanyard included. Weight: 1.4 oz. Size: 3 " L x 0.75" Dia.

At 4+ for $4.99 each this could be a decent 'throw-a-way light'. Anyone have one? Reviews?

DaveG

Enlightened
I have one and its well made,for a $5. light,the body is beefy and feels like it can take some abuse.Pretty bright, looks like a close out to make way for the brighter led model that is in the catalog,but not in stock now.I think this is the same light that came in Leatherman gift packs some time back.I bought mine from C.C.Crane a year or so ago.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now the LB-3 is on sale which appears to be the exact same light at least by given description and physical dimensions. CCrane claims it has "the brightest LEDs available". I wonder if they are Nichia GS's?