Surfire Testimonial Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
In accordance with my other thread SureFire Marketing my group wants me to ask some of you knowledgeable SureFire users would be able to record a small video of yourself testifying to the awesomeness of surefire. Either about experiences you have had or just how well they work when beaten up or such. Thanks so much!

If you have a video you want to submit for possible use for this project please PM me and we will arrange the transfer of the video onto the FTP TigerHawk is so graciously lending.

Last edited:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can make a video testify how surefire sucks balls for gluing the head shut so end user upgrade is virtually impossible. Don't think that's what you are after however. :D

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
climberkid, if you want to use my web server for people to upload their videos, just send me a PM.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can make a video testify how surefire sucks balls for gluing the head shut so end user upgrade is virtually impossible. Don't think that's what you are after however. :D
i agree how that sucks! but you are right, not QUITE what we want. haha

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, climberkid, you're making pretty good progress with your report. Looking forward to see it after you're done.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do I have to be clothed to do the webcam? :nana:

Just kidding. Sorry, I don't have webcam available. Plus, I'm camera shy :sssh:

thanks! do u have a webcam you feel like recording a testimonial with? :poke:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
aww you got my hopes up. i saw a new post and was like "OOOO WE HAVE A VICTIM!" but then no. lol thanks for the humor though!:party:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign: made you look.

In all seriousness, wish you the best of luck with your report. I wish I could do a report like that during my college days. My reports usually involved with financial numbers :sleepy:

aww you got my hopes up. i saw a new post and was like "OOOO WE HAVE A VICTIM!" but then no. lol thanks for the humor though!:party:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha yeah. Well i go to an entertainment media school and this month we are in a class called Media and Society. The class is all online and sucks but i like this program.

Aluminous

Enlightened
Considering all the text testimonial stories people have submitted on Surefire's website, I would be surprised if there aren't already some testimonial videos out on Youtube. If you haven't already looked through those, I'd suggest doing so. :)

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, we couldnt find any and we thought it would be absolutely awesome to have some CPF members who we talk with and relate to well doing the video.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
those are sweet videos. thanks!!!!:thumbsup:

....still looking for testimonials.:thinking:

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thread Ended. No longer needed

my group decided to go ahead and finish the project. thanks for all the support everyone:poof:

Status
Not open for further replies.