8nx holster

Karpaasi

Newly Enlightened
I just got my 8nx and I need your help in choosing the holster. I think open top leather holster from surefire could be fine. Or are there holster from other manufacturers that I should consider?

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might want to make sure that the thing actually works before you buy accessories for it. (I'm still not calmed down enough to tell the tale of how much money I spent on something that doesn't even make a good doorstop.)

Karpaasi

Newly Enlightened
It works all right. I played with it last night at work. It seems to put out more light than my asp tac-lite but asp has brighter hotspot.

Blackbeagle

Newly Enlightened
You may want to try either a gunshop or law enforcement supply house. Look for holsters made for police by Bianchi or similar. The ones made for the Streamlight Stinger usually fit the 8xx series Surefire. That or Ripoffs.com. The Ripoff holsters have a steel clip so you can use them without a belt. The nice thing about the police holsters is that they usually are hard sided - not soft nylon but nylon molded around hard plastic. Protects the light better.