Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
to all fathers and fathers-to-be out there on Candlepower Forums!!! :) :D
head.gif
:D :)
If your father is still "Among the Living" (there I go thinking about the heavy metal band Anthrax again! ;)), please be certain to visit him - or at least call him on the telephone if he lives too far away from you to make a visit feasable or even possible.

Ottawa411

Newly Enlightened
Thanks a lot. I was just rescuing my youngest daughter (out of five) who had her head stuck in a tree branch. Her 8 year old (middle) sister was trying to pull her out even though her head was wedged in good. The joys of fatherhood. My father-in-law is over for lunch. It is always an experience as he is a hearing impaired French-Canadian and I am as anglophone as they come. Trying to have a conversation is an experience. All the best to all the other fathers out there.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. I'm a father-to-be. Baby Chloe is scheduled to arrive on July 4th (give or a take a couple of a weeks.) Today, we'll be taking my dad and mom out to eat at a good Chinese restaurant.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy father's day to you to LED_MUSEUM. I'm not a father, but I did spent some QT with my pops today.

Status
Not open for further replies.