G2 mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticalmedic87

Newly Enlightened
I have been wanting to get a G2 or G2L but want to know what my mod ops are. do I just get the G2 or G2L?

Scattergun

Enlightened
First, try posting in LED´s section... this is a sales-section for custom lights.

Pila_Power

Enlightened
Actually, FIRSTLY, :welcome:

Now, the G2 wont be a LED item, the G2L will be however.

If you're looking to buy one modded already the Customs and Mods BST is fine, though you generally don't see them too often.

You might want to state in your sig line that you are looking for one, that way each time you make a post, everyone who reads it will know you're after one and eventually you may receive a PM from someone who can help.

You could also try the marketplace WTB section and leave an advertisement there.

Happy Trails!!

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, tacticalmedic87!

I think when you talk about "mod ops" you mean drop-in LED modules. There are many such options, and they are discussed in this thread. Most will not be suitable for a G2 for heat reasons, but the G2L head allows you more scope.

I'm moving your thread to the LED forum, but I'll close it too, because there have been several similar ones and the topic is covered in the thread I have linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.