My New Novatac

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Ok, it was fathers day at about 12:01 this morning and I was admiring my new 120T and comparing to some of my other led's, very very nice. I had thought about the 120P but was getting a little dizzy just reading all the different settings. I'm sure it's awesome, but any more than the T. I'm fairly new here, we're talking maglites just up into recently. Thanks guys, I needed another vice.

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New Novatac

You might want to edit the title a little bit...I actually thought Novatac was coming out with a new light :ohgeez:. Hold on to your wallet cuse it going for a ride..:welcome:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Novatac is a great light ... I have the P and not the T version and I love it. I buy, sell, and trade lights pretty frequently, and my NT120P is one that I've kept. In fact, I still rotate it among my EDC lights. Congrats on your purchase.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will be pleased with your choice.
Novatac makes a fine flashlight.
IMHO the biggest advantage to the P is it's ability to tailstand.
This can't be done with the "T" version.
Enjoy it.
Yaesumofo

Ok, it was fathers day at about 12:01 this morning and I was admiring my new 120T and comparing to some of my other led's, very very nice. I had thought about the 120P but was getting a little dizzy just reading all the different settings. I'm sure it's awesome, but any more than the T. I'm fairly new here, we're talking maglites just up into recently. Thanks guys, I needed another vice.