Dereelight CL1H V4 has been released.

BMF

Enlightened
I don't see any post about this new version????? I don't have any Dereelight and remember in some post people mentioned about waiting for it to come out but it's so quiet now. I guess there's not much improvements to talk about, right? Anyone with V3 cares to take a look at MP forums and posts comments?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll let you know when I get mine. :)

I hoping it's the size of the CL1H V1 with all of the improvements of the CL1H V3. It looks nice.

BMF

Enlightened
I'll let you know when I get mine. :)

I hoping it's the size of the CL1H V1 with all of the improvements of the CL1H V3. It looks nice.

Thank you!

I just wonder why this CL1H didn't get much attention here. On Fenix TKxx there's always at least 1 thread about them from TK1, TK10 and now TK11. So Fenix TKxx lights are much better?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you!

I just wonder why this CL1H didn't get much attention here. On Fenix TKxx there's always at least 1 thread about them from TK1, TK10 and now TK11. So Fenix TKxx lights are much better?

Wasn't it just announced the other night? Dereelight doesn't have a big following like Fenix, Surefire, etc. So it may take a bit more time for people to notice a new product, etc.

I ordered the new warm tint Dereelight drop-in. I might try to get a Malkoff M60F for it sometime though. :)

BMF

Enlightened
Thank you!

Originally Posted by WadeF
Wasn't it just announced the other night? Dereelight doesn't have a big following like Fenix, Surefire, etc. So it may take a bit more time for people to notice a new product, etc.

I ordered the new warm tint Dereelight drop-in. I might try to get a Malkoff M60F for it sometime though. :)

Yes, I think you're right about Fenix, Surefire popular here. They've been mentioned BEFORE the lights was released. And the Fenix TKxx series hasn't had much improvements between their versions from TK1 until now new TK11.

roymail

Enlightened
I ordered the new warm tint Dereelight drop-in. :)

Wade, is this the one you ordered? Please tell us more when you get it. Thanks.

3SD(3-stage digital) Cree XR-E 5A Q2 Pill

• Emitter: Cree XR-E Neutral Warm White 5A Q2, it's highest rank at this tint, good color rendering, recommended for outdoor usage, especially after raining.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roymail, yeah, that is what I ordered. :) I will post a review on the CL1H V4 and the new pill when I get everything.

Fird

Enlightened
ok now I'm sad, just got the V3 a few months back via the MP and now this?? I want!!

::waits patiently for either an R2 or a Seoul P7 module::

Fird

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the current world of flashlights, they change fast. :) Also we can add the Cree X-MC to the list of emitters we can hope for.

TOTC

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up. Just put in my order. I've been waiting for a black CL1H for a while. I would have been pleased just to get a V3 in black but am even more excited that it's a 'new and improved' design. I wonder what duty my V1 will serve now :thinking:

MstrHnky

Enlightened
Wade, is this the one you ordered? Please tell us more when you get it. Thanks.

3SD(3-stage digital) Cree XR-E 5A Q2 Pill
      • Emitter: Cree XR-E Neutral Warm White 5A Q2, it's highest rank at this tint, good color rendering, recommended for outdoor usage, especially after raining.

what kind of output are we talking about here between the two pills?

Q2 vs Q5?

i'm going to get one, no doubt about that. i'll just wait to see wade's pictures to see which pill.

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supposedly they were working on that. I'll see how the new pill is I get.
I've kept up with Alan on it over the past 6 months, and prior to the release of the V4 he indicated that there's no improvement yet. :(

Edit: However, apparently the V4 brings and improved pill. :shrug:

Last edited: