• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: smallest HID light

cpfmember

Newly Enlightened
The following items are up for sale: (Price updated!)

1. Probably one of the smallest HID lights ever built. A custom made HID light. Only 17 cm in length and 4 cm diameter. The light is powered by 4 123 batteries (2 pararel) or 3 123 Li-Ion batteries and one spacer. Runtime is about 1h with batteries and 45 min with li-ions. The light consist of a Welch Alyn Solarc (typ B10N004 with 10.2 V input) 10w HID, narrow beam with 500 lumens. A great light with great throw for its size. As a tailcap is used a black Sure-Fire Z61 Click-On Lock-Out Tailcap. The light was used and therefore shows about 4 dents. In addition I want to mention that the light doesn't like hard hits as it goes out. I guess this could be to solved somehow (for instance by cleaning the contacts) but I did not have the time/need to do.
RIMG0081.jpg

RIMG0079.jpg

RIMG0084.jpg

RIMG0087.jpg

Price: USD 280.- (shipped worldwide). (was before 350$)

2. Sold: Complete Rebel Flower with: Rebel Flower Thin PCB, 7x 100 Lumen Rebels, Flower holder and 7x McR-10 Reflectors. The part was shortly in use (therefore some thermal compound is still on the Flower holder). But not more than 15min runtime.
RIMG0076.jpg

Price: Sold

Please PM me with your order as decisive is the time of the PM (if there are more than one orders at almost the same time).

Cheers,

Dominic

Last edited:

cpfmember

Newly Enlightened
Rebel Flower is sold.

Now only the HID is left. Its realy an absolutly unique light.