• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire M6 and 10X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free

Enlightened
I am selling the M6 for $100 and the 10X for $200.

Buy them both together for $250

P6160050%20(Small).JPG

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mecry::mecry:
That's one of the best deals I have seen since a long time.
$250 for M6 and 10X? WOW! I wish I had seen this sooner.

Free

Enlightened
I really would like to sell them together, to make it worth my while for the shipping. I probably should have specified that in the initial post.

schiesz did get first call on the M6, are you sure I can't convince you to buy both? I will throw in a nice surprise light. :)

Free

Enlightened
Schiesz was the first, I was just giving him the chance to get both, and he took it.

SilentK

Enlightened
What a deal!!:faint: Sorry BMF i think schiesz has this one. you both posted at the same time, but schiesz had already bought the m6. so i think that BMF was a bit too late. Amazing, not even 20 minutes before this was snatched up. schiesz is one lucky dude

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah yes, timing is everything!

:D

I think the funny thing here is that for the first time in at least a year, I had not been on CPF for over a week. Just been busy, not trying to stay away or anything, but I am usually looking around here at LEAST once a day if not much more.

Seeing this pop up after not visiting for that long was a bit shocking. And knowing how things usually work, I was anticipating that when my post appeared, there would be 10 others that beat me to it.

Never even considered a 10X before either :)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never even considered a 10X before either :)

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

The 10X is a nice light, BTW. When and if you want to buy some extra bulbs/lamps for it, give me a holler. I have a whole bunch of them NIB and I`m sure we`ll be able to "do a deal"!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts