• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pending Found! (18500 E-series body)

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB Fivemega or similar 18500 E-series body

I want to buy an 18500 body compatible with Surefire E-series (E2e/E2L). Fivemega preferred.

If you have one, let me know. Any Surefire E-series compatible battery tube that holds an 18500.

Thanks!

<edit> deleted 17500 body - I have one now, but still want Fivemega 18500 body

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: WTB 18500 E-series body

I think if you bored a Surefire E tube out enough to hold an 18xxx cell, You'd be left with a paper-thin wall, if any at all.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think if you bored a Surefire E tube out enough to hold an 18xxx cell, You'd be left with a paper-thin wall, if any at all.

He's not looking for a bored body, but a Fivemega body made for the 18500. I have one, works great for the single cell rechargable E series bulbs from Lumensfactory. Also nice if you have a E-series head that will run on one AA.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

have you found one Schiesz.....??

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I can find the one I have, i'll offer it to the OP. My 7 year old had it last... It SHOULD be around here somewhere...

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Right,

Blindasabat you have a free Fivemega 18500 body if you will.....:grouphug:

Though I should mention that there is 2 screwholes on the endpart where there has been a clip attached...
otherwise it is good shape and no ano missing...

This is my time to give something back to CPF as other CPF`rs have given me stuff I needed.....:thumbsup:

If you want it it`s yours.....:wave:

EDIT: Schiesz did not find his, know this through PM...

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, I really appreciate the offer. I accept! CPF has been good to me too and I have tried to give back as well. I have a contest going now for a free gift in a thread I posted for who might guess what lights I am taking on a hiking trip. CPF is a great community :grouphug: and deserves more people like you. You Rock! :twothumbs

Almost forgot, I will PM you my address.
Right,

Blindasabat you have a free Fivemega 18500 body if you will.....:grouphug:

Though I should mention that there is 2 screwholes on the endpart where there has been a clip attached...
otherwise it is good shape and no ano missing...

This is my time to give something back to CPF as other CPF`rs have given me stuff I needed.....:thumbsup:

If you want it it`s yours.....:wave:

EDIT: Schiesz did not find his, know this through PM...

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks:

True words my friend....!
I hope you will enjoy it....:thumbsup:

It is one cool body but I am a sucker "cigar-grips".....

//Lumafist

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just realized I don't even know what this looks like. :eek: Anyone know where there is a picture posted somewhere? I will try to search again, but I did a search for them while looking for one and didn't see any pictures. I don't really care what it looks like, I just want more run-time than an RCR123 and smaller size than an 18650. I have MirageMan's excellent 18650 body, and just want something a little smaller to mount to my bike helmet. I have found the pefect beam in an SSC modded 2nd gen L1 head (KL1 optic) and it needs a resting place to power it for a good two hours.

Thanks again Lumafist!

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotten it yet.........??

I do hope you like it anyways......:)

Have not gotten any words back on this.....