• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Hotwire + Tesla 6

Free

Enlightened
OK, next up is an interesting pairing of, what I believe is one of Mac's Hotwires? Some of you more knowledgeable than me can identify it. It has been a while. Also, to be sold together with one of Wayne's creations, a Tesla 6. Total price of the two together is $150.

P6160050%20(Small)%20(2).JPG

P6160051%20(Small).JPG

I tested the Tesla, and it still works. I haven't tested the hotwire, since I don't have a charger for the battery right now, but there is no risk, since I will send the lights prior to payment to anyone with a reasonable post count.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was refreshing the B/S/T forum like every 3 seconds to be the first :) - since you mentioned selling another "pair" shortly. But not interested in Mac mods.

But it didn't last long :). A very generous offer.

Free

Enlightened
Flash, please PM me your address, and I will send you the lights in the next couple days.

Stay tuned, I have another pairing coming up shortly. :)

Free

Enlightened
Flash In The Pan has decided that he would like to make these lights available to another lucky individual, so they are back up for sale.....................to anyone except Yankeefist............... ;)

(He already snagged two of my deals, and I have packaged and shipped his lights, so he has to wait a day before bidding on anything).

Last edited:

Free

Enlightened
Alrighty, we have a winner. Glock 18 please PM me your shipping address.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Sorry, Yankee. My goal in releasing them back into the wild was to ensure that new flashaholics had a chance to score some cool lights at a great price. I would have loved to own these beauties, but I felt a bit guilty: I have a lot of nice lights, and the means to acquire more. If these lights were really rare I would have kept them, but since it mainly came down to some neat lights at a great price, I wanted someone else to get the sweet deal.

Since you'd already gotten two phenomenal deals through Free's other (very generous) sales threads, I definitely didn't feel so bad. ;-)

Nice grabs, everyone!

- FITP

Free

Enlightened
I will be posting a couple new deals over in the Marketplace forum shortly after Noon Pacific time.