WHICH LIGHT TO BUY? SUGGESTIONS.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Both are good lights,

Like I said on the other thread, what exactly are you looking for?

Also, what light do you have right now?

SilentK

Enlightened
what will you be using it for? What kind of batterys do you want to use? do you want to terrorize people with it:grin2: we need info here bud

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
why not give one of the wolf eyes r2 2xCr123 lights from pts (pacific tactical solutions.com) a try then. You might have to email them about it, but there are UV led tailcaps available for the wolf eyes lights. Uv is handy for checking Ids I'm not sure if what the nm of the leds is though. 375 is better than 390, as it will work on more ids. 390 only works with a few states. The tailcaps are also available from pila as they are the same company. but pts is the only company that i've found willing to order the tailcaps.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
could get the tk11 and a Streamlight Uv stylus as well. Stylus has 375nm led.:twothumbs

jasonvk77

Newly Enlightened
For a cr123 flashlight get the P3D(215 lumen),you wont be disappointed.Or for AA get the NDI (180/190 lumen).There both awesome EDC anyway.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll second the Wolf-Eyes lights from PTS. I have a couple and I love them.

Out of the 2 you listed, both are nice lights. I like the design of the Pila more, but The Fenix isn't bad either.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
wow look at the price of the Pila :faint:

As already mentioned have a look at PTS and for around $100 less money you could pick up a 13V Rattlesnake and throw in a EO13 Lumens Factory lamp assembly and you will blow the Tk11 away. On a side note until recently Pila and Wolf Eyes shared the same design.