• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *** SOLD *** Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here it is...my newest milkyspit mod! The Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor! This is super compact and would be a perfect EDC! The beam is white and smooth, with a large hotspot and plenty of side spill.

In the words of the master himself:
I've named your E1E the "Transactor" and it's quite nice if I dare say so. The LED looks a little odd in the head as you see a relatively big LED in a pretty shallow reflector, but the beam is really nice and tint is terrific! I gave you a special little treat and mounted one of the newer Seoul SSCP4 U2SWOI (note the "2" in the bin code) emitters... these are rated at MINIMUM 100 LUMENS at 350mA... in your light my guess is you'll reach 170 lumens on a primary and just short of 210 lumens on a rechargeable. It turned out really nice!

Recent cheers for me...yay! More here too!

Terms of Sale:
  • Paypal CASH or CREDIT (add 4% for cc).
  • USA: Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping w/delivery confirmation.l
  • International: Free 1st Class Mail (PM for more options)
  • First to post "I'll Take It" is the winner. I'll PM the winner my paypal info.

Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor...$300...$295...$285...$280...$275...*** SOLD *** to omoanya

transactor1.jpg

transactor2.jpg

transactor3.jpg

transactor4.jpg

transactor5.jpg

transactor6.jpg

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

WOW!

This is really something else. A Seoul SSCP4 U2SWOI.
Milky has made quite a pill there.
:sigh: 300 is too rich for me sadly. Have a quick sale.

84Maroon

Banned

How is the beam with the led sitting up that high, do you have beamshots?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

The beam is kind of like a KL4 beam...wide hotspot with a huge useable sidespill. Here are some crappy beam shots that I just took. I need to practice more... :(

The Transactor is about a foot away from the wall and two feet off the ground on a little stand:

transactor_beam1.jpg

transactor_beam2.jpg

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's a quick photo of the Transactor along with some of its bigger siblings. :) This isn't my entire collection, mind you. haha. We'd be here all day if I had to gather everything up.

transactor_size_comparison.jpg

From Left to Right:
Transactor, TW4 Speedster, Tranzilla, G2, G3L, M6

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *PRICE DROP* Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

OK, little price drop. I don't recall seeing another milkyspit mod out there like this. This was a lot more time consuming and work than the semi-factory-like Creemators. Very specialized! :D

Patriot

Flashaholic

Your beamshots are just fine Tung. It really shows the spill along with a reasonable idea of tint. Nice job!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *AVAILABLE* Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

All right, here's an update. I sent this back to milkyspit because of the battery contact issue. It's been resolved so this light is up for sale again!

:twothumbs

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *AVAILABLE* Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

morning bump. This is a wonderfully compact multi-purpose light! Great flood for indoor work!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another price drop. Get it before it's gone! :D

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *LAST PRICE DROP* Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

Ok, this is my last price drop. That's as low as I'll go on this beauty. If you guys don't want it, then I'll keep this wonderful one-of-a-kind compact bright EDC for myself. Or turn it into another Diet Coke can. You know...go green...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *LAST PRICE DROP* Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

ill take it !

You got it! PM coming. Thanks!

Edit: PM sent. :popcorn:

Edit2: PP received. PM sent with d/c. :party:

Edit3: shipped! Enjoy this beautiful work of art! Thanks!

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *SPF* Milkyspit E1e-BK Transactor!

Nice sale, Tung... nice buy, Omoanya! This is a great little light for short and medium range use, with a smooth beam and extra-wide sidespill. I've got one myself (though in HA-NAT, not black... Tung's is nicer)... find it handy around the house and yard, and surprisingly bright!

BTW, runs great with a primary and even a little brighter with a rechargeable... runtime on a primary is about an hour at high output followed by an extended time (a few more hours?) at lower brightness. That's one thing I really like... the light won't just suddenly go out, no worries about being suddenly stuck in complete darkness.