What do you think of this new light called "Bitz"

Status
Not open for further replies.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you think of this small light, using CR123 ?
Anybody has one, and any comment?

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3675&HS=1
bitz123.jpg

bitz7.jpg

bitz6.jpg

Last edited:

crocodilo

Enlightened
Boy, there's a couple of huge threads around here filled with comments about this light: and they all say it's great. I can't speak for others, bus as far as I'm concerned,

This Is A Great Light!!!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey looks nice sounds nice too, bit expensive but would you really be able to hurt someone with that bezel if it came to self defense lol :D

rhpdchief

Newly Enlightened
Hey looks nice sounds nice too, bit expensive but would you really be able to hurt someone with that bezel if it came to self defense lol :D

Man thats funny! :crackup: You better exhaust all your other options first! Seriously, this is a great light. Excellent, excellent, excellent customer service too. I had one from the first batch that had a slight flicker problem and Yoo replaced it free and fast. The newer batch all seem to be perfect anyway from all I've read, but he stands behind his product!

lyrrag

Newly Enlightened
Got one when they first came out. It is now my work EDC and I have used the Nautilus, Nitecore DI, Novatac, Surefire E1l, E1b, Liteflux LF2x, and the list goes on. This light does what I need in a small package without using a holster. Yes it is pricey, the "tactical bezel" I don't know why it's there but I finally found a light that I use everyday with no regrets about the price. By the way the second place light I like a lot for EDC is the Photon Pro.

JMHO, lyrrag

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had this light and enjoyed it while it last. I end up selling it on BST to fund for another light. Overall, I like it a lot. It's small, lightweight, bright, and has a nice flawless beam pattern. The only two things that I'm not a fan of is:

(1) Knurling - sometimes too much of a good thing is bad. I found the knurling to be a bit too aggressive. I don't have it anymore, so I cannot confirm, but it seems like if I were to clip it to my suit jacket, overtime, it'll tear a hole in my pocket

(2) Bezel - the bezel is also a bit too aggressive for my liking.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion. Many others would disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.