Do you recognize these lights? (Mid size Pic)

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
london_iss_c1.jpg

Hint the picture is from NASA.
The first line of the explanation is---
Do you recognize this intriguing globular cluster of stars?---
But you might be suprised at the answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Check it out here Astronomy Picture of the day
I have the site bookmarked as most of the pics are great and you can get bigger of most for wallpaper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
is that a platypus in your pic? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GeoffChan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said:
Yes, but I couldn't get him to carry a light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I like platypi, of course I've never seen one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif but a mammal that lays eggs, has poison spurs and a bill how can you go wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the male Platypus has a poisonous spur. Don't worry there are locals that only get to see them in zoo's.

Geoff

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... I wouldn't even think that it's "from this world"...

Amazing how one look at it, you'd guess it's from another solar system. Boggles the mind sometimes.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! That pic is so cool! You'd never expect it would be the ****** of ******. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Wit's End, I've had APOD bookmarked for a long time, but really haven't gone through the pics since last September.
The pic you posted looked like a dragonfly or other big bug that hit a windshield at 185MPH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I'd never have guessed what it *really* was! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked the link after I had posted. I never would have gussed it was ******! Did AL get in a balloon and try a "tested" G2Z bezel for a lens? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif