In need of a printed 2008 surefire catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPB

Enlightened
you can request one at their website and they'll ship it to you, or you can download one instantly and print it yourself if you'd like.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted one too, but SF didn't have any more. I end up downloading the PDF and just print it out myself.

Empath

Flashaholic
Enough bumping.

Let's let true interest of the group determine whether the thread lives or dies.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
While most probably don't want to part with their SureFire catalog, it is possible that someone may willing to sell or barter for one. If I had my heart set on having one I would make an offer over on the wish to buy forum.

:sssh: ;)

:oops: Edit: It just occured to me that since your new you may not know what I'm talking about. Go to the Market Place. There is a buy forum in the non-lights section you can post your request in. You must sign up for this forum since your CPF sign in will not work.

Good Luck

Bill

Last edited:

solowgregg

Newly Enlightened
Enough bumping.

Let's let true interest of the group determine whether the thread lives or dies.

What the hell is wrong with you as am admin. It was two bumps! You're a blithering idiot. The more time I spend on here the more I see that the article written about this forum (and posted by you in the underground) is completely true. If people don't want to post in of view this thread that is their decision. You are a god awful admin. Grow up you moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.