New tritium epoxy (glue)

scottaw

Enlightened
Hey, just got my PEU SS bezel for my 120 and i was looking for an easy way to install the trits, without messing with expensive stuff like Norland61. So off to lowes and found "Loctite superglue All Glass" Worked like a charm! It's crystal clear, and made specifically for gluing glass to other glass or metal. It holds the trits solidly, easily scrapes off of the metal if you goof a bit, and only costs $3! Enjoy.

dixemon

Enlightened
Scotty, thats what I used too in the same application with the bezel ring. I did however notice some slight yellowing overtime but all in all it was a good product and easy to use. unforutuately, Ive busted two of my trits in the past year by drops to the pavement, but that bezel sure does a nice job of protecting the head.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks for the info. It seems that the product is called "Loctite Instant Glass Glue" and doesn't require UV unlike the other Loctite product called "Loctite Glass Bond"

Unfortunately it also seems that "Loctite Instant Glass Glue" is impossible to obtain in the UK at the moment. :ohgeez:

Toaster79

Enlightened
Visit your nearest optician and kindly ask him if he could glue your vials in your body. When done, surprise him with a cold beer ;)