Another Game- Adventure Racing

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
This Thread is similar to JimH's "Lights you'd go to war with – a Game" and Brownstones "Adventure into the unknown"

This time it is adventure racing

This will be based on a real world event Primal Quest 2008 Montana- a 10 day 500 mile wilderness course

It will involve trail running,White water swimming, mountain biking,horseback, paddling, riverboarding,mountain climbing, etc.

you can watch a video of the actual event here

http://www.ecoprimalquest.com/wp-primal/

So here is the rule,

You can only bring one flashlight!

Your Bike, backpack,helmet, and Kayak will all be equipped to securely mount this one flashlight which it will be moved from one event to the next.

Empath

Flashaholic
I've moved this to the Cafe. Since just a few days have generated three different "Game" threads in the General Flashlight Discussion forum, it appears that the forum is being thought of as the proper place for the games.

The flashlight discussion forums are, in general, reference forums and not game forums. The Cafe seems a more logical forum for games.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Uhmmm . . . .

Streamlight ProPolymer 4AA Luxeon ? ? ?

That's the only one i can think of, which is (fairly) water-resistant,
and throws LONG-distance.

'course, i'd hide a Photon Freedom Max on my keys.
They'd never notice. :whistle:

_

InTheDark

Enlightened
No matter what type of light I'd choose, it'll definitely be a headlamp. The Petzl Ultra seems like it was built specifically for this purpose, but any multi-level headlamp with plenty of throw would work