• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T: McClickie+Delghi lego

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
As Groucho Marx said, "I wouldn't want any part of a club that would have me as a member." Having assembled the parts for this light, I've decided it's way too nice for me. It's been complete for just over two weeks now, and it's just not for me. I get performance anxiety just holding it, and that's before I even turn it on!
So the light has to go back up for sale. It consists of:
-Ti McClickie Pak
-Custom Ti head (A2) by Delghi, minus the bezel
-Stainless steel bezel by PEU with 3 trit slots, none installed
-GDuP Seoul LE
-Sapphire window, McG-20S reflector, 2 spare o-rings

Just as a cautionary note, there is a gap between the bezel ring and head with a 1 mm sapphire window and o-ring installed, as visible in the top photo. With no o-ring, there is no gap, as in bottom photo.

All Ti parts are in like-new condition, with only their natural machine marks. The SS bezel, purchased from another CPFer, has a little bit of of epoxy or glue around the trit slots that wasn't mentioned in the item description. GDuP has minimal runtime, maybe 10-15 mins in my care.

First to post "I'll take it" in the thread gets it.
For the entire light, I'm asking only $480 530 NOT INCLUDING shipping. You can also purchase just the host (no LE) for $370. Contact me before sending payment and we can discuss shipping options and costs. Paypal is my preference, +3% for CC funded. I'll accept trades towards the light, especially an AL Mule. Contact me with options if you're interested in working that out.
Questions, comments or concerns? Drop me a PM.

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great price! Add up all the components and shipping from all the sources, this isn't bad at all:twothumbs

What is the tint like on the GDuP LE?

If you do split it up, I am interested in the Ti McClicky, but i am sure it will find a home before that.

Good luck with your sale

:popcorn:

-Bobby

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
Tint is a cool white.
Hoping to sell this light whole, but feel free to post/PM me asking about specific parts.
Thanks for your nice words!

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
PM replied. More pics available if you drop me a PM with your email address.

mejesster

Newly Enlightened

So you can see what I mean by "tight tolerances" with an o-ring installed between bezel and head, it looks as above. With no o-ring, see below:

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
Starting today, I will offer up the entire light, minus the LE, for only $370. This price includes CONUS shipping. Paypal preferred, other options can be worked out. Credit card funded paypal, please add 3%. International buyers, contact me first.

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

So you can see what I mean by "tight tolerances" with an o-ring installed between bezel and head, it looks as above. With no o-ring, see below:

Just a thought but have you tried this? Back the LE out a little. You might just be able to screw the bezel ring in more. There is always going to be a gap between the head/bezel-rings and body/heads on Aleph parts. They're just designed that way. Also if you haven't you should install the window after the o-ring and then the bezel ring. Like this: reflector > o-ring > window > bezel ring.

Hope this helps. :)

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a thought but have you tried this? Back the LE out a little. You might just be able to screw the bezel ring in more.

I have this exact light and this is what I did to get it all together correctly. I also had a few slightly different thickness windows to use which helped as well.

Its a great light, one of my favorites.

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
BTTT with price drop and edits to the first post reflecting the rest of the discussion. I see two Delghi lights have been snatched up in the last couple days, I'd love to see this one go at this absolute *steal* of a price.

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
PM sent. Do you still have the original Delghi bezel? Thanks!!!

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
PM replied. No, I do not have the original Delghi bezel, I'm sorry to say.