look!who knows this fantantic new flashlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trx009

Banned
:crackup:I found a new brand torch with a stainless steel burner on [link removed by moderator] i know if there is someone who knew this kind of torch well?shall we have some discussions about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know it doesn't have the same kind of interface, but it sure reminds me of the Fenix L2D. I am not sure why we need another 5 mode chinese flashlight with a Q5 emitter, although it is priced a bit cheaper than the L2D. It's memory capibility will either be a plus or minus depending on how you feel about that function. If that isn't a deal breaker for you, the lesser run time might be. Still it might be a good light for a bike.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
It sure looks interesting but I'd rather pony up the extra bucks for lifetime warranty service from a 'local' Fenix dealer.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its a very nice looking light IMHO.
I would go straight to the Fenix though. The runtime is not as good as the L2D it seems, it also uses PWM and I prefer the Fenix twist bezel feature.

On the plus it is slightly cheaper and has a nice stainless steel bezel. A case of Chinese flashlight manufactures coping Chinese flashlight manufactures.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The light [link removed by moderator] is $46 shipped from DX, I'd get the L2T V2.0 at that price. But some might prefer the ESE.

Last edited by a moderator:

trx009

Banned
:twothumbsI don't care the runtime too much as long as it is not too offbeat,more i care is the models,the color,the lowest mode,and the highest one.Furthermore,How about their workmanship?anyway,personally,i like the elegant appearance and stainless steel burner ,for this point,it is better than fenix L2D.
:party:pls help me with more information about this flashlight,thanks everyone.

bspofford

Enlightened
I was seduced by the stainless steel bezel and bought a couple from DX. They are not very bright, and the tint is a bit cool. My biggest complaint is that the advertisements and package insert indicate that the light can be used up to 12V, but I can't get the light to work above 6V. The light seems protected at higher voltages, but it won't turn on. It works with 2XCR123A(6V), 2X16340(3V) and 1X17670(4.2V), but it does not work with 2X16340(8.4V). Mev at Light-Reviews.com will be doing a review soon.

Zenster

Enlightened
Maybe I'm wrong but is someone trying to get theirselves some free ad time?

I don't believe that you are wrong.
It's a Chinese light, and check out the grammar of the OP topic.

I'm surprised the mods didn't catch this one as spam right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.