• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
SORRY, I am withdrawing this sale, if I make more, I'll post them again, thanks for all the questions.

Hi all, thanks for having me here. I have one (1) M*g (grey) P7 for sale, it has a 16 mode driver assembled by the great smopoim86 (CPF member). It is a modified H22A heat sink to fit the P7 (CSWOI) and has thermal grease around sink. It has a glass lens and a stock reflector. The M*glite is brand new (purchased 6-19, opened package to modify). I am asking $150 (includes shipping, to continental US, PM for international shipping, non-CC paypal only) If there is more interest, I am going to make some more, hopefully I can get more colors and offer Direct Drive also. (batteries not included)
P.S. This is my first time doing something like this, if anything is out of compliance or you have suggestions, please let me know, thank you, Richard H.
sany0509kn3.jpg

sany0508bg0.jpg

sany0505oh1.jpg

I took these picture @ my work (I was on lunch). The wall is about 150 feet away, and the height of that wall the beem is on is about 20 feet high. As you can see it has excellent throw with an excellent amout on spill. The batteries I'm using are from all-battery.com and they are NiMH D size 10000 mAh and are not included in the sale.

This is the light on "Low"
sany0535nk5.jpg

This is the light on "Medium"
sany0536ha6.jpg

This is the light full blast (on high)
sany0534mj2.jpg

Here is the beem in comparison to some cars that are being stored here, about 160 feet away to the wall.
sany0538ua8.jpg

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: M*g P7 w/ 16 mode driver

What current does the driver supply to the led? Is it custom made or DX parts?

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: M*g P7 w/ 16 mode driver

Hi, I'll try to get some beamshots as soon as I can, all I have is a point & shoot, I'll see what I can do. The driver is the 16 mode from KD + a couple more of the single modes, smopoim86 put it together for me and I can't find the info on them right now, I'll get a hold of him and get that to you guys. Thanks for all the replies.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: $140 M*g P7 w/16 mode driver

Not sure if this helps? I took a few beamshots of what sounds like a similar build, mine is only drawing 2.8A though.

Very very bright and even better with the flexible output options. :thumbsup:

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: $140 M*g P7 w/16 mode driver

Ok, is $140 still too much, lets try this. Lets bring the price down again to $130. Unless there is something wrong with the light that I don't see. Let me know what you guys think.

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 4th of July Sale $110. M*g P7 w/16 mode driver

This light will be on sale for $110 (out the door w/ shipping), sale ends Sunday (7-5-08) @ 11:59:59 pm. A great light to add to your collection if you don't have one yet. I'll work on getting some beam shots by the end of the day. Thanks for looking.

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 4th of July Sale $110. M*g P7 w/16 mode driver, BEEM SHOTS ADDED

Beem shots added.

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 4th of July Sale $110. M*g P7 w/16 mode driver, BEEM SHOTS ADDED

This SSC P7 is a C bin (CSWOI) so it should be putting out around 800 lumens (+-) and running it on (3) size D NiMH 10000mAh batteries should last almost 4 hours.