Your age based on lifestyle

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Chronological age: 45
Real age: 25.2
Life Expectancy: 94.8

The life expectancy jibes with results from other tests which usually gave about 95-97.

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bio Age: 19
Real Age: 4
Avg Life Expectancy: 74
Life Expectancy: 89
"You can expect to live approximately another 25600 more days."

interesting

drew2001

Newly Enlightened
That's really fun, take it with a positive honest acessment of yourself. I feel that my results are close to what I thought beforehand in figuring my adjusted age. Realizing it is general and somewhat simple. At least it uses recent health info stats to predict a chance, uhh ummm being what an outsider looking in could estimate.

me now bio age 50 :green:

= adjustment to real 39 :naughty:

& alive till 86 ... (hmmm, doubt that long though :candle: )

Last edited:

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actual age: 38 years

"Real" Age: 29.6 (and don't look a day older)

Expected to croak: 83 years old

Still got a little time left. . . .

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
?? [classified - need to know basis only, but it's "downhill" to 100 for me, or is that downhill to 104.2] (only 1699 more calendar days until planned retirement, but who's counting?!!)

26.8 (yeah, right!! don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!! the things i could do at 26.8, i sure can't do 'em all now!! [though i wish i still could])

77 (my life insurance company's actuarial statistics might agree with this)

104.2 (do i really want to live this long? even George Burns didn't make it this far along!!! like Geo. Burns once said, "the secret to a long life is don't drink, don't smoke, don't mess around. you might not live longer, but it will sure seem like it!!!" incidentally, Geo. broke all three of his rules! but then, he only made it to 100. i've done none of those and....

104.2 boring years. Geo. eat your heart out! 104.2 sounds like a FM radio station - "WLIF, 104.2 on your radio dial; all the boredom; all the time".)

around/about/approx. ????? days left to live in round numbers (we'll just have to see now, won't we? cf. Psalm 90, verse 12)

Last edited:

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
A caution. I got in and linked to the test. Immediately after leaving the website, my computer froze --- which it never does. After restart, it froze again. I ran my virus scans and repair programs and things seem ok.

May be just coincidence. Hope so

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
could be coincidence??? don't know.

after reading your Post, i checked my firewall log. no intrusion attempts detected during the time of my Post or its Edit, and i had no alerts when i accessed the website, nor were any registry modifications attempted during my visit there.

FWIW, i've never had any virus, trojans, malware, etc. also, spyware and antivirus scans by several different types of programs have never turned up anything either (haven't run them this time though - just relyin' on the firewall and some memory resident software which prevents any registry changes w/o my permission). so i'm guessin' that the firewall is pretty effective.

since my visit to that website, i've had no crashes or lockups, nor has any non-initiated or abnormal network traffic occurred into or outof my laptop, or my network activity monitor would have shown this and some traffic would have been logged by the firewall. additionally, no unknown processes or services are currently running.

also, just checked and no strange network connections or ports are active at this point in time.

just in case, i would recommend that you scan your machine for both viruses and spyware of various nefarious sorts, but my guess is that you're clean, or at least didn't pick anything up at that website. hope i'm right. good luck.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had no problems since, so I'm just going to write it off to gremlins. I couldn't get in by the link, so I went to their home site and clicked over from there. That might have confused something.

watt - I understood about a third of what you said.... I've got some standard security programs that I know how to operate. They've served me pretty well.

I lost about 4 birthdays via their calculations. Good site. Passing it on.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
bio age: 21
real age:13.7
life expectancy: 81.3

couple of the health answers I had to guess, not sure of cholesterol and blood pressure, just picked average. good results though, thanks!

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
this is very interesting

I'm only 4.6 years old :thinking: :grin2:
I'm going to live to 97.4 years.

I'll see you guys in the CPF gathering in 2099.