Any P7 lights similar in size to the fenix TK10?

Lithp

Newly Enlightened
First of all is the P7 worth the money? Is it really brighter than a Fenix TK10? Is there a noticeable difference?
And finally is there a P7 based light that could be carried on a duty belt ???

thx

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the review links in my P7 summary post. There is one on the Wolf Eyes Sniper P7 as recommended by norm.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2449743&postcount=4

In general the P7 lights produce a bigger hotspot rather than a brighter hotspot.
P7Lminibeamshot.jpg

The P7 lights with the smaller heads fit my Nite-ize mini pock-its. I believe someone found a better fitting (Pelican) holster.
P7HolsterMinimag.jpg

P7inHolster.jpg

Lithp

Newly Enlightened
thanks for your help. So is it safe to say there is a noticeable difference between the P7 and the TK10 or is it just a matter of the size of the hot spot. For example would there be greater throw?

jbosman1013

Enlightened
If your in a really dark place outside you will be able to see its true power but it won't even come close to the throw of a T1/TK10/TK11. The effective range of the P7 light shown above is about 300 feet while the T1/TK10/TK11 is +750 feet. When up close and by celing bounce tests you can tell a big difference in output but actual use not so much.

sims2k

Enlightened
Been wondering myself about the P7 in a smaller form. This one can be carried in a holster which i useful to me. Thanks for the info.