• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux Lights for Sale 2 Alephs and one Original McLux

Dadof6

Enlightened
Aleph1 with original style McE2S tailcap/McClicky, 1x123 tube, Lux V VX1S/BadBoy 660 light engine. Entire light has been Duracoated olive drab. It is a user, It has not been abused but it definitely has been carried and used and have picked up plenty of wear marks, dings in the finish, etc.

$130.00

Black HA Aleph 2 head with Madmax Plus converter, T-bin LuxIII LED, tritium in reflector, black HA Aleph 1.5x123 body (fits AA / Li On 14500 battery), black HA Aleph standard tailcap with McE2S 15ohm resistor with 6 tritiums. Head & body are in like new condition, tailcap has small areas where the HA is missing. Comes with RPM's stainless steel short crenellated bezel ring. Selling for US$230.

McLux orignial came with a side emitter. It's been a while now so I can't remember the optic-I think it's an NX-01? Warm white with lots of sidespill, has glow powder in the head.
$200

Paypal and cashiers checks gladly accepted.

I'll try and post pictures later.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
McLux orignial came with a side emitter. It's been a while now so I can't remember the optic-I think it's an NX-01? Warm white with lots of sidespill, has glow powder in the head.
$200

PM sent

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
PP sent

Thanks for putting up with all my questions & completing my collection!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, DZ. I'm really glad you were able to complete your collection.

Dadof6 -

Black Aleph 2 sounds really nice. 6 trits. Cool.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Received the McLux today.

Finally I've completed my collection! Thanks Dadof6! :wave:

12 EN McLuxs & 1 blackie! Uh oh, that makes 13, maybe I need one more now since 13 is an unlucky number? :thinking: :ohgeez:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the McLux today.

Finally I've completed my collection! Thanks Dadof6! :wave:

12 EN McLuxs & 1 blackie! Uh oh, that makes 13, maybe I need one more now since 13 is an unlucky number? :thinking: :ohgeez:
Hi Will, :poke: better show us a picture of your complete collection now... :wave: