• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Unique Custom GDUP CREE MULE

luminata

Enlightened
For sale is a unique setup I spent alot of time and $ creating. It is a Mule setup (no reflector) but is compatible with any e-series/Aleph type head so there are many variations possible with this. It is probably not a setup for everybody but it has great flexiblity and all components are top notch in quality and reliablity

Description of components:

LE is a Cree GDUP 3 stage

Body is a DeFabricata Bare polished Aluminum Ribbed 1X123 Cell. Will include the set of Orings for the "Ribs" which changes the looks a bit and also aid in grippiness if preferred. The threads on these bodies are fantastic, smooth and robust.

Tailswitch is a Surefire twisty/momentary variety (Z41?) for rocksolid reliability

Head is a Bare Alum. Mule to match the body.

This light is 3" long and very pocketable. You can use the momentary button on the switch to cycle thru the 3 levels and then lock it in with a twist for constant on. You can also just use the twist action to do the same since the action is smooth as butter.

Never carried , just used lightly around the house. Accepts primaries or RCR.

Asking $195.00 which lops off about $90 from what it cost me to put all these components together . This price includes Priority USPS mail shipping in CONUS. Insurance included. I would prefer to not use PP at this time so that funds are not stuck in my PP CC acct. so Money Order/Check is preferred at this time .

sorry for the crappy pics.

Any questions PM me and I will get back ASAP . Thanx for looking !!!!

Last edited: