Any Counter Strike CZ Players?

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was playing my wonderful game of CSCZ when it hit me, it would be pretty cool if i could play CS with some of the people of CPF. So here I am. Wondering if anyone here on CPF plays Counter Strike Condition Zero. if you do let me know what server you play on. I am almost strictly on one server, becasue I have been playing with the same people for 6 years.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I occasionally dabble in multiplayer gaming, although it's almost always during LAN parties or at LAN cafes, but CS is at the top of my "ARGH ARGH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO" list of games. Played it a few times, but never managed to like it. Also, the average CS player tends to make my brain implode, so I just tossed it aside and concentrated on games that don't have as a good percentage of their players kiddies who play 24/7 and taunt you with 1337speak nonsense every time they snipe yo' head off from the other side of the level.

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I occasionally dabble in multiplayer gaming, although it's almost always during LAN parties or at LAN cafes, but CS is at the top of my "ARGH ARGH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO" list of games. Played it a few times, but never managed to like it. Also, the average CS player tends to make my brain implode, so I just tossed it aside and concentrated on games that don't have as a good percentage of their players kiddies who play 24/7 and taunt you with 1337speak nonsense every time they snipe yo' head off from the other side of the level.

you should try playing in the server i play in. we are as much of a family as everyone here on CPF is. strict rules about owning. lol