Just Placed The Order (Ti Gatlight)

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Ok Guys, what do you really think? I ordered one of the all Titanium Gatlights, I'm sure a bunch of you already have them, I've seen some photos on the posts, they look very cool. My wallet is already complaining, hopefully the wife doesn't spot the invoice, but I just felt compelled...:naughty:

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Just Placed The Order

I love the look of the gatlights. I just can't afford it!

Enjoy :)

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast

My wallet is already complaining, hopefully the wife doesn't spot the invoice, but I just felt compelled...:naughty:
Rule number one, do not let the wife know you have spent any real amount of money on a flashlight!... Ever. :tinfoil:
Hope you like the light!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have ont of the first run Gat lights made from stainless steel. it is an amazing design and is a very cool light.
I am sure you will enjoy it.
Yaesumofo

Ok Guys, what do you really think? I ordered one of the all Titanium Gatlights, I'm sure a bunch of you already have them, I've seen some photos on the posts, they look very cool. My wallet is already complaining, hopefully the wife doesn't spot the invoice, but I just felt compelled...:naughty:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rule number one, do not let the wife know you have spent any real amount of money on a flashlight!... Ever. :tinfoil:
Hope you like the light!

Rule number two, see rule number one.

I don't own a GatLight because the style doesn't really suite me. I am interested in their upcoming Polaris though.

fleegs

Enlightened

You should like this light alot. The user interface is the best in my opinion.

The downside I found is it is a little too wide and the light from the side of the optic is sometimes troublesome.

But the light is just cool.

I too can't wait for the polaris.

Let us know how you like it.

Rob