Young Flashaholic

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
I finally found an online photo my Sons favorite toy...

His COW flashlight - Yes a COW! It's a 2c cell light that turns itself off after 2 minutes, and when you turn it on, it goes MOOOOOO

f_0214_C.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Darell will probably put Arc-AAA legs on it, shove an Arc-LSHP in its mouth, write "For Sale" on its side, take a picture of it in grass or weeds, and use the picture for his avatar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Close this thread! Nobody can top Craig's comment!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Charles, maybe the toy designers figured since cows are more popular with the mainstream (e.g. Dell) they already had the hippo mold cast so they figured nobody would notice if they gave it a white body with cow spots. I've seen this done before with ice cream cakes. Here on the east coast we have a chain called "Carvel Ice Cream" and all of their wierdly shaped cakes use the same mold, just oriented differently. They have an octopus, a whale, a banjo, among others, all cast from the same mold. But you are right, I don't think that cows have that shape pictured above nor do they have two prominent molars on the top. Looks to me like they took the easy way out.

Ed.

Greta

Flashaholic
ROTFLMAO!!! I have GOT to have one of those!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Where did you get it?
cowsleep.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Now if that collection wouldn't rival Roy's MiniMag collection, I just don't know what would!! (and they cost about the same, though I'd have to figure out how to clip them to my belt!)

Greta

Flashaholic
David figured out that if you're real quick, you can click on all of them and hear them all at the same time... like a real live safari. It's true... I tried it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I like the hippo... reminds me of Patrick Star on SpongeBob Squarepants... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
ROTFLMAO!!! I have GOT to have one of those!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Where did you get it?
cowsleep.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My best freind gave it to my son! BTW They also do pigs, hippos, lions, elephants etc