Fenix-Store story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a L1D Q5 with a smooth reflector from Fenix-Store. It has terrible artifacts. I ordered two more with the textured reflectors from them for some guys at work. I took them both in a really dark area and compared the two. The difference is amazing! 100% artifact free with the textured reflector. I was really bumin' that I got this crappy reflector so I called Fenix-Store and told them my problem. I'm sending my mint condition smooth reflector back to them and they're sending me out one with a textured reflector!! Woot!!

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had 2 L2D's, one a smooth reflector and the other was an OP reflector. The beams were identical in every way and I wonder if it was the emitter not being centered well that was the cause of the bad beam and not the reflector in you're case as it was in mine.

Anyway I hope the new one is OK!

Empath

Flashaholic
Such stories in praise of particular dealers are certainly a part of the flashlight discussion experience. However, as are many particular themes and topics, they are to be posted in a designated forum. In this case, it's the Cheers forum of the MarketPlace.

I'm unable to move threads between CPF and CPFMP; so I'll close this one and encourage you to express your cheers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.