Best price on Fenix lights?

William_H

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to pick up a few Fenix L2Ds to keep around the house, in the truck, etc. Just wondering where I would find the best price?

AlexLED

Enlightened
There is a special at fenix-store.com ($50.08), but mind that's not the Q5 version.
brightguy.com currently seems only to have the olive version ($59.50)
I'd suggest pts-flashlights.com ($59.99).

yalskey

Enlightened
The Fenix-Store is a really great place to buy, but I would also check out Pocket Sunshine.

http://shop.pocketsunshine.com/product.sc?categoryId=4&productId=5

Use the discount code "CPF" to get 10% off of the listed price. That puts the price at $54.90... and that's for the best version (the Q5 version).

I've dealt with this guy before and he is an excellent merchant that treats you right... great customer service. (And no, I'm not connected to him)

yalskey

Enlightened
The Fenix-Store is a really great place to buy, but I would also check out Pocket Sunshine.

Use the discount code "CPF" to get 10% off of the listed price. That puts the price at $54.90... and that's for the best version (the Q5 version). Plus it's FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

I've dealt with this guy before and he is an excellent merchant that treats you right... great customer service. (And no, I'm not connected to him)

Marduke

Flashaholic

Use the discount code "CPF" to get 10% off of the listed price. That puts the price at $54.90... and that's for the best version (the Q5 version).

P2D =! L2D

Marduke

Flashaholic
oops... Sorry about that. But they still have a great price on the L2D!

$56.25 with no proven record of service vs $57.50 with lifetime unconditional warranty and a proven service record.

If $1.25 saves is THAT important to you....

yalskey

Enlightened
good point.

I've had an excellent buying experience from Pocket Sunshine and I'm all for helping the little guy / guy starting out because Im also starting out in a business. Its always good to have competition.

I've spent most of my flashlight dollars at the fenix store so do what you think is best.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-store for sure. Great customer service, free shipping and great prices with CPF8.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
L2D is not that expensive to start off with, so the savings you get from one store to another is not that dramatic. At max, you'll save a few bucks. However, as many others have mentioned, Fenix-store carries a lifetime warranty for the fenix lights. To me that's worth the extra few dollars. David (4sevens) is a stand up guy, and he'll take care of you.

Also, recently there are quite a few posts where individuals were asking whether their flashlights were fake. If they had spend the extra few dollars and get it from a reputable source, they would not have been doubting the integrity of the lights.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-store.com sells them for $62.50. With the CPF8 discount code, you get 8% off, which the total comes out to be $57.50. $0.50 difference is not enough to lose the lifetime warranty that fenix-store carries

The best place I have found is keenzo.com

L2d Q5 for $50 plus $7 shipping.

They also have the P2dQ5 for $50

Keep in mind that if you are buying multiple, then the shipping per unit will be reduced.

http://www.keenzo.com/showproduct.asp?ID=1324334

http://www.keenzo.com/showproduct.asp?ID=1324333

Best,

John

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
$47.08 at Lighthound.com. The company is in Texas. Free USPS Priority shipping over $75. If you buy more than one like you plan to, you won't have to pay shipping, but you will have to pay tax. You might be close enough to go buy the lights at their store in person (They don't have store hours apparently, but you can make an appointment to visit the store). By the way, that price is for the non-premium version. The premium version is $59.50.

jackndabox

Newly Enlightened
Fenix-store.com is what I would recommend. Service alone is excellent. So far I've purchased the L1D CE and the T1 and so far, I don't think I'll need anything beyond these lights. They may not have the best prices but the service and speed of shipment is well worth the few extra $$$ you may save going elsewhere.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a place that still has P3D Rebel 100 in natural finish?

Al Combs

Enlightened
I'd like to pick up a few Fenix L2Ds to keep around the house, in the truck, etc. Just wondering where I would find the best price?

For the L2D-Q5 Premium
LightHound is $59.50 or $58.31 with 2% CPF discount
FenixStore is $62.50 or $57.50 with 8% CPF8 discount
PTS is the best at $59.99 or $53.99 with a 10% discount

You have to log into the store at PTS to get the discount. It varies between different lights. You have to go to greenLED's "CPF Specials" sticky at the Dealer's Corner to have Mike at PTS set up the discount for you. Shipping is free on LightHound orders over $75 so if you buy 2 or more, shipping is free from all three of these stores.

Latest posts