• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arcmania Turbo Module II w/ Seoul Z (turnkey) SOLD

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
BOTH SOLD

The 2x18650 with one-stage Lux V is sold.

Both of these custom lights have extremely bright ArcMania's tower modules in Surefire KT heads. These lights are in good condition. They have not been used very often, but the anodizing shows some wear and tear. They function flawlessly. The lights come with Li-ion cells. I'm guessing that there is less than an hour on each of these lights. These lights have a bright hot spot for long throw and a big, smooth spill for flood. The P4 is a little brighter on high than the Lux V. Both beams are very white and clean.

Light 1 has a body bored for 2 18650 Li-ion cells. It has a Lux V turbo with specially selected WYOS LED and a rare, gold-plated spring for improved performance. The light engine works on voltages from 6.5 to 16 volts. It has one level: very, very bright. Surefire clicky switch. Price: $295 [NOW $250] SOLD

Light 2 has a body extender for two 17670 Li-ion cells. Surefire clicky switch. The Turbo modulal uses a premium Seoul Z-LED P4 emitter. The light engine has digitally controlled buck converter that offers multiple light levels and functions (low, mid, high, pluse blink, fast blink, strobe, wave and SOS). I believe Mike made only 10 of these light engines. Price: $351 [NOW $275] [NOW $250] SOLD

Price includes Priority Mail shipping with confirmation within US. Price includes insurance. Price includes PayPal fees. Foreign postage is extra. First "I'll take it" without condition and with prompt PayPal gets it.

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

Last edited:

84Maroon

Banned
Re: Two Arcmania Turbo Modules (both turnkey)

Nice offerings here, they look intimidating.:twothumbs Josey is great to deal with, good luck with your sale.

alantch

Enlightened
Re: Two Arcmania Turbo Modules (both turnkey)

1st dibs on one of the turboheads if you decide to part it out.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Two Arcmania Turbo Modules (both turnkey) $250/275

Thanks, 84Maroon. That was a nice thing to say.

You have first dibs, Alantch, if I do part them out.

Prices now lowered a ton.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm very interested in the SSC, multi-function tower module if you opt to part that package out. I really like the whole package (both of them, in fact), but I already have a couple spare hosts.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, gswitter. The problem I have with parting it out is that I'm already selling it quite a bit below my cost, and parting it out increases my postage costs by quite a bit and could leave me with parts that are hard to sell alone.

I thought someone would really like this light as a TK, just because it has an up-to-date, premium LED and and electronics coupled with Surefire parts that are expensive to purchase separately. For something like walking your dog, it's perfect, because you can use it on low for super long runtime and still very good illumination. And if you need to check out something or track your dog if he gets away, the high beam is awesome.

You and alantch can make offers, if you like, but I think I'll try to post beamshots and give the sale a little more time.

But thanks for the offer. If these don't sell, I'll try to figure something out.

Josey

84Maroon

Banned

I am interested in one of these, how many lumens/runtime?

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey 84maroon:

I'm not sure of the exact lumens. Here's a link to ARC Mania's sales post on the Turbo II, which has information, UI schematic and stills and videos of the beamshots.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/143493

The multi-function Turbo Module II is brighter, with a slightly tighter hotspot, but the Lux V module is pretty close. I have an X-bin Lux V in my L6 -- so something just north of 200 lumens -- and both of these lights are much brighter.

I put the Lux V Turbo in the bored 2x18650 body for long runtime with the single, very bright beam.

I put the multi-function Turbo II in the 2x17670 body with the extender, which gives your fingers good purchase to make it easy to switch brightness levels and functions.

What really makes these lights special is that they have a very wide, clean flood for spill, coupled with a very bright hot spot for throw.

Josey

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

The single-stage Lux V with 2x18650 has been sold pending funds.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arcmania Turbo Module II w/ Seoul Z (turnkey) $275

Thanks, Messerfreund007. Your light will go out in tomorrow's mail by registered mail. I'll pm you the registration number.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arcmania Turbo Module II w/ Seoul Z (turnkey) $250

Dang it. Now $250. I have to stop buying expensive lights and wait until some poor sap like me comes along and sells them at a big loss.

MrMom

Enlightened

I will take it.

I can't access paypal from this location. It will be this evening.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, MrMom.

Sold

Last edited:

MrMom

Enlightened
Re: Arcmania Turbo Module II w/ Seoul Z (turnkey) SPF

Thank you Josey :paypal:

Sold Pending Funds

The 2x18650 with one-stage Lux V is sold.

Both of these custom lights have extremely bright ArcMania's tower modules in Surefire KT heads. These lights are in good condition. They have not been used very often, but the anodizing shows some wear and tear. They function flawlessly. The lights come with Li-ion cells. I'm guessing that there is less than an hour on each of these lights. These lights have a bright hot spot for long throw and a big, smooth spill for flood. The P4 is a little brighter on high than the Lux V. Both beams are very white and clean.

Light 1 has a body bored for 2 18650 Li-ion cells. It has a Lux V turbo with specially selected WYOS LED and a rare, gold-plated spring for improved performance. The light engine works on voltages from 6.5 to 16 volts. It has one level: very, very bright. Surefire clicky switch. Price: $295 [NOW $250] SOLD

Light 2 has a body extender for two 17670 Li-ion cells. Surefire clicky switch. The Turbo modulal uses a premium Seoul Z-LED P4 emitter. The light engine has digitally controlled buck converter that offers multiple light levels and functions (low, mid, high, pluse blink, fast blink, strobe, wave and SOS). I believe Mike made only 10 of these light engines. Price: $351 [NOW $275] [NOW $250]

Price includes Priority Mail shipping with confirmation within US. Price includes insurance. Price includes PayPal fees. Foreign postage is extra. First "I'll take it" without condition and with prompt PayPal gets it.

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, MrMom:

Your light will go out tomorrow by Priority Mail with $300 insurance. I'll pm you the confirmation number.

I'll include UI instructions, and the two 17670 cells will be fully charged.

I think this light might amaze you. It is totally cool.

Josey