• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD some Aleph parts / Mule Head / all like new! / everything included!!!

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Hello Folks!:candle:

So we try again...

1. Up for sale is an GD917 Cree Q5 Light Enging from the shoppe...this one
is really bright:D with a warm white tint...

You can use it in every Mule-Head / Aleph-Head! :grin2:

Price is 110$ shipped worldwide /no fees

2. Up for Sale is an McGizmo EN Mule Head / also like new, no scratches or dings...:)

Price is 50$ shipped worldwide /no fees

First "I'll take it" gets it...:)

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE some Aleph parts / Mule Head / all like new! / everything included!!!

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: FOR SALE some Aleph parts / Mule Head / all like new! / everything included!!!

Toby, I think you have been told before about cross-posting. I closed the previous thread here in C&M B/S/T when I saw the new one on the MarketPlace. Now you have cross-posted here again, while the MP thread was still open.

Please do NOT do this. You can choose where to sell it as it is a custom item, but if you then want to move it to another forum you must first tell a moderator, so the other thread can be closed.

Both those other threads are closed now. Please stick with this one for the time being, but if you want to move it again, let a moderator know first.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Toby, I think you have been told before about cross-posting. I closed the previous thread here in C&M B/S/T when I saw the new one on the MarketPlace. Now you have cross-posted here again, while the MP thread was still open.

Please do NOT do this. You can choose where to sell it as it is a custom item, but if you then want to move it to another forum you must first tell a moderator, so the other thread can be closed.

Both those other threads are closed now. Please stick with this one for the time being, but if you want to move it again, let a moderator know first.

Sorry i am busy at the moment, i really forgot to close the other thread...:candle:

That was not intentional and wont happen again...

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Toby,
how does this LE compare to the GD750...?

I`ve been eyballing these threads forever.......:whistle:

Danke....:thumbsup:

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Toby,
how does this LE compare to the GD750...?

I`ve been eyballing these threads forever.......:whistle:

Danke....:thumbsup:

This is a GD917...how do you mean that?

I think they compare very good to each other...:naughty: the LE gets not to hot, and
it works well...

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a GD917...how do you mean that?

I think they compare very good to each other...:naughty: the LE gets not to hot, and
it works well...

Well, you have a GD917 and I have GD750 is there any major difference....?

Thanks...!

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Well, you have a GD917 and I have GD750 is there any major difference....?

Thanks...!

yes there is a major difference...i much more brighter, because driven at
917mAh and not at 750mAh:)

DM51

Flashaholic

Thread title, Toby...