johnnyjohnson

Newly Enlightened
hello all,

new guy here. Man i thought i was the only guy in the world with a flashlight addiction. Good to know i am not alone. I am not nearly as technical as you guys but do enjoy my lights. Maybe i will learn a thing or two and really aggrivate my wife. Great site, thanks

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Since you already admit to being a flashoholic your wallet has my sympathy LOL.Just tell your wife there are far worse things you could be spending $$$ on.Enjoy!:broke::D

johnnyjohnson

Newly Enlightened
i have 5 or 6 Maglites and to many run of the mill lights to list. My favorite light is my 17v belt light, made for coonhunting. It has a 12+ hour burn time on one charge and very rugged and dependable. Saved my butt more than once. I have a few ridiculously( per my wife ) large spotlights and 3 or four small headlamps. I will check out the maglite post. I found this sight in my quest to build a radio controlled spotlight to use for..... i dont know really, just thought it sounded like it could be handy for something, maybe mount on the truck or boat or something.

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
LOL yea, i use to believe i was the only one, or that i just didnt grow out of my child hood love for flashlights...my gf still doesnt believe that there is such a thing as CPF, and that many more people in this world have a strong intrest in a tube that produces light LOL,

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

You're in for a long ride. Stick around and you'll find out :devil: