Is the Draco still the #1 keyring LED-Light?

Alexi*

Newly Enlightened
Or is there something newer better out there or on the way?

The Draco looks to be super cool whit it's 160 lumens and available in Ti and it's super small size.

Patriot

Flashaholic
It's still the brightest. All the other qualities could be considered subjective and a matter of preference.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's still the brightest. All the other qualities could be considered subjective and a matter of preference.

Brighter than the LOD-CE Q4 on a 10440? :devil:

Of course the LOD is no Draco in terms of size and good looks. :)

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
AlTin Draco is awesome! I've been carrying it for a couple of months. Being #1 or not is subjective. Despite it being capable of spitting out ridiculous amount of lights for such tiny light, I usually don't set it that high ... gets too hot too fast and drains battery quickly.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep! Which reminds me, I forgot to contact Jonathan to see if he received mine which had stopped working. Not to say that it's not a durable light: it's been banging around on my keychain for 1.4 years (app.) and has been dropped countless times. (and can you believe it, I never whinced once!) I often throw my keys onto the bed, never even considering my Draco. Anyway, it's definitely king of the keychain lights. I've also got a 80 lumen Wee, but it doesn't even come close to satisfying me as much as the Draco does. The Wee, believe it or not, seems heavy and bulky and I'm more of a flood man, which is the Draco's strongest point, IMO.

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or is there something newer better out there or on the way?

The Draco looks to be super cool whit it's 160 lumens and available in Ti and it's super small size.
To me, the number one is the Lummi Wee. I really don't care about multi-modes or high brightness on keychain lights. I only use them for a couple of seconds to find stuff in the car anyway...:)