• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Ti LunaSol 27 <SPF>

Royal Oak

Newly Enlightened
I bought this used from another member here...I never carried it and put maybe 60 seconds of run time on it...previous member did use it. It has some scratches and is not a shelf queen. I paid $515.

Letting it go for $485 shipped CONUS. OCONUS TBD.

Thanks

Last edited:

Royal Oak

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti LunaSol 27 <<SPF>>

Sheesh, that was fast...PM otw...

thanks

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti LunaSol 27

Real Quick.

Congratulations !

I'd like to see some pic's, even though it's been sold already. :sssh:

Dadof6

Enlightened

I wanted a lunasol that I could edc without feeling guilty. This meets the bill.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wanted a lunasol that I could edc without feeling guilty. This meets the bill.

Sometimes I think Don should pre-skid these lights down his own driveway to alleviate just this type of guilt and to reduce shelf queendom. These lights should be used and used hard!!

GREAT score!!! I keep coming back to this light and after a one week hiatus, it's once again my EDC. I really think if you can handle the additional size, the 27 is definitely the way to go.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

I keep coming back to this light and after a one week hiatus, it's once again my EDC. I really think if you can handle the additional size, the 27 is definitely the way to go.
I wonder what replaced the LunaSol during its one week vacation...:thinking:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 27 is a great light. This is a great dealMy current EDC combination is a Lunasol ( the dual beam capability just can't be beat) and a sundrop. They both have their place. Generally I found the mule's beam to be just a little wide so the snowdrop fits in just right. The Lunasol 27 really was an INSTANT now that it has been out for a while the end users can really attest to how completely useful they are.
The new owner of this light should be able to use this light without worry for years....
Enjoy it.
Yaesumofo