Jetbeam 1 pro IBS vs Jet-1MK IBS

lux-or

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
A certain number of posts about the Jetbeam pro II or III, and the I MK IBS, but I dont find really tests about the Jet Pro I IBS, especially comparing with Jetbeam I MK IBS....
I have the Jet-I MK IBS - it's my first non-dive flashlight, and I'm really happy , because I dont imagine before a so little light could be so powerful: 225 lumens with 3,7V lithium batteries!!! :thumbsup:
(the only problem I see is that at 225 lu, the head is very hot: about 50°C).

So: I can't see the difference with the Jet I pro IBS, apart "the look" (!):
do you have some considerations about? I think about use just the head for a compact dive light, but it's only a project...

On other hand, is it a similar versatile light (AA or 14500), with similar powerful?

Cheers -and apology with my "non standard" english language :huh:

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
Hi Lux-or

I've used both the MK and the Pro. The Pro is definitely the better built light (apart from the poor switch), and has better throw due to the larger reflector. They both have the identical IBS UI (which is very good in my opinion), runtimes etc.

lux-or

Newly Enlightened
Thank's for answer... Many criticisms about this trade, in another thread, but the powerful is great.
I will see for the I-pro IBS, with my plan to customise and doing a caving / diving light....
Thank's!