RC-N3 clip

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
just got my light in the post not tried it out proper but it has a brighter looking hotspot compared to my P3D on high.

I dont think i will be using the clip and have tried to take it off but not sure how and i dont want to break anything, i've tried unscrewing the part after you unscrew the head but it wont turn, is this the correct way of doing it, does any1 no, i did a search but nothin came up:shrug:

Also if i do remove the clip it looks as if it will leave 2 holes, is this still watertight or at least splash proof

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK you remove the part of the head that contains the pill. This is the bit that screws into the CR123a battery tube. It does come out but it may be difficult and so I had to use a bicycle innertube for grip and twist hard to remove it. When that comes out the clip will come off very easily, it is harder to fet back in correctly than it is to get out!

It will be reasonably splashproof without the clip but the O-rings are not good in my RC-N3s were the clip meets the body anyway.

Goof luck!